Dr. Predovicu's Online Slider Puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Predovicu's Online Slider Puzzle

Unfortunately I didn't do the wood puzzle right and now Irina sent me a slider puzzle on her website to solve in order to do another wood ID. I am horrible at slider puzzles and would like a spoiler for junior detective, please.

.•*´¯`*•.
    `._¸.•…)¸.-••-.¸
    ……¸.•´……¸.•
    …..( AMERICAN PHARAOH
    ……`*•-.¸
    …………`•¸2015 Triple Crown Winner
    .•*´¯`*•¸…..)The 37 year drought has ended. A legend is born.
    (…`•-•´…¸.•
    `•-.¸_¸.-•´

I believe it changes everytime, however you do not need to do much for this puzzle, minimum moves. Just play around with it. If you feel like its not getting anywhere try restarting the puzzle again. Sorry that there's not much to do to help! 🙉
    "Playing detective is more than a hobby for me"
    -NANCY DREW

Koko Kringle
    "The yummy, krunchy, kokolaty, milk chocolate crunchies!"

♣TRN: *~•sεcrεтs يη bℓuє mσση*~•

` ∙ . , ¸ _ ¸ .∙*¨¯¨*∙¸¸∙*¨¯¨*∙. ¸ _ ¸ , . ∙ ´
    *·-·´`·-·*
    {It's Locked.}

Comment

Solve the top row first then DON'T TOUCH IT ANYMORE. Work within the remaining 2x3 space to complete the puzzle

Welcome to HER. Please review the rules that you agreed to when joining the board. There are quite a few and it will take time to learn them all. One rule is not to re-answer questions that have been answered (after a 20 minute window).
      If you have any questions about how the Message Board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Members Resources sticky at the top of that page.
      Last edited by catsandbooks; May 2, 2020, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X