Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeanutButter
    replied
    I really liked this one! The setting was pretty, & it was kinda creepy to be in the forest and cemetary at night...The characters were interesting, & the plot was really fun to follow. Having the dogs involved was also fun; it's also nice to have some animals in the game! This game had lots of entertaining puzzles, and the cabin we stayed at was really fun to explore! I loved this game!
    ~PeanutButter

Leave a comment:

• LittleDrew
    replied
    I've played all but 3 of the ND games, (the earlier ones don't work on my compupter), and I have to say this one is my absolute favorite. Excellent game! It kept me intriqued the whole time, I never got frustrated or even slightly bored. The setting was beautiful, and I loved that the game is played indoors and out, day and night, etc. I only needed help once at the end, but it was still challening enough. Great plot, interesting history, fun characters, and just enough "spookines." Perfect 10!

Leave a comment:

• Lucymybulldog
    replied
    I gave this one a 10. I love the setting and the mystery behind it. I thought it was a lot of fun, and it's one of my favorites.

Leave a comment:

• Teeeeteeeee
    replied
    9/10. This game was very good!!! It had those thrills and challenges.

Leave a comment:

• Ringbearer
    replied
    10. Definatly. This is the BEST game of all time.

Leave a comment:

• bluedetective
    replied
    definatly atleast an 8

Leave a comment:

• Twix
    replied
    I rated 8. It had a really good plot, and when I saw who the culprit was, I went
    WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!(ny)
    It was very surprising.
    However, I couldn't give it a ten. I thought that it would be more fun to steer the boat and have a few more puzzles in the game! It was rrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy goood, though!!

Leave a comment:

• Disneymagic
    replied
    I gave it an 8. i really liked the story, it was intriguing, And not gonna lie the beginning really freaked me out, but thats what makes it so good.

Leave a comment:

• Nancy Drew
    replied
    I gave it a 6, I didn't really like it all the much. The atmosphere of the game wasn't really what I liked. It was to dark and dreary looking to me.

Leave a comment:

• On the Case
    replied
    *Sigh* Another perfect 10. I played this game the first time without a smidgen of help, then, when I replayed it, I almost solicited advice, but then I instantly comprehended something that I had missed and went back to say that I understood something! (my digressing again . . . ) Anyway, I gave this game to someone, and they, too, loved it! The ending was marvelous and the puzzles were difficult. This is one of HER's best games ever. Plus, I had a bad habit of petting the ghost dogs ever ten seconds!
    × Rika
    PS: I love dogs! (And animals in general . . .)

Leave a comment:

• werdycnan
    replied
    10/10

I love this game! Fantastic plot, setting, puzzles, characters, everything!

Leave a comment:

• nancycrew
    replied
    9. I love it, but it creeps me out! Love the characters, beautiful location, and it's a great plotline. Very spooky, but great!

Leave a comment:

• Rianna
    replied
    This is a fantastic game. It is one of my absolute favourites. The setting is amazing and the story is just great. I rate it 10/10.

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake - My Review

Leave a comment:

• nancyfans1234
    replied
    I voted 10!!! This was a great game!! It was so scary!

Leave a comment:

• blink182fan
    replied
    A lot of people loved this game. I thought it was all right. The story was cool and there were some good scary parts, but there was something I didn't like about it. Maybe it's because the setting was mostly outdoors, and I'm not really an outdoorsy person. Well, if you are an outdoorsy person, you will like it.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X