Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I gave it an 8. i really liked the story, it was intriguing, And not gonna lie the beginning really freaked me out, but thats what makes it so good.

Comment

I rated 8. It had a really good plot, and when I saw who the culprit was, I went
      WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!(ny)
      It was very surprising.
      However, I couldn't give it a ten. I thought that it would be more fun to steer the boat and have a few more puzzles in the game! It was rrrreeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy goood, though!!
      Tнε Cнoicε Is Yours |¤| a VثN و

"I've always wanted to see Venice.
      Just not like this."

Visit my & SnowBunny987's thread about how numbers translate in the world of Nancy Drew!
      Prepare to have your mind BLOWN!
      Visit now!

Comment

definatly atleast an 8

Comment

10. Definatly. This is the BEST game of all time.
          ................. Baby, I compare you to a
          ........ ,•*¨¯¨*•, ........ kiss from a rose
          ........ ',¸¸,• .... `•. .......... ......... ,•*¨¯¨*•,
          <-.¸ ...................`•. ............... .•´ .... •,¸¸,'
          ..... `•. .................`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ....... on the gray.
          ..........`×.,¸__¸,.×´¨¯¨*•, ............... ¸.-•-.¸
          ................................. `×.,¸__¸,.×´ .......)
          .. .. ,•*¨¯¨*•, ............................... .•´
          .<•-•´............ `×.,¸_¸,.×´¨¯¨`×.,¸__¸,.×´ ...

©L.bulldog + Seal

Comment

9/10. This game was very good!!! It had those thrills and challenges.

Comment

I gave this one a 10. I love the setting and the mystery behind it. I thought it was a lot of fun, and it's one of my favorites.
              |¯`•.,¸_¸,.•>
              Life is not a punchcard
              .....Make the best of what you have
              .............................<.,¸_¸,.•*¨¯¨*•.,¸_¸,.•´¯|
              ........................................[size] ADTR

Comment

I've played all but 3 of the ND games, (the earlier ones don't work on my compupter), and I have to say this one is my absolute favorite. Excellent game! It kept me intriqued the whole time, I never got frustrated or even slightly bored. The setting was beautiful, and I loved that the game is played indoors and out, day and night, etc. I only needed help once at the end, but it was still challening enough. Great plot, interesting history, fun characters, and just enough "spookines." Perfect 10!

Comment

I really liked this one! The setting was pretty, & it was kinda creepy to be in the forest and cemetary at night...The characters were interesting, & the plot was really fun to follow. Having the dogs involved was also fun; it's also nice to have some animals in the game! This game had lots of entertaining puzzles, and the cabin we stayed at was really fun to explore! I loved this game!
                  ~PeanutButter
                  ..à PeanutButter...........¸x`¯`x¸
                  ..........................م..ARE YOU SUGGESTING
                  .....................`x.¸¸.x`............و coconuts migrate ?
                  .................................................. .....
                  ©SL + MONTY PYTHON

Comment

I give it a 10.I totally love it.

Read my DOG review
                    I've completed SCK,STFD,MHM,TRT,FIN,SSH,DOG,CAR,DDI,SHA,CUR,SCK, TRN,DAN,CRE,ICE,CRY,HCM,RAN, WAC, TOT, CAP, ASH, TLQ, DED

Click here to read my TRN AE, The Train Full of Secrets.

Click here to read my new romantic ICE AE,Its snowing at Icicle Creek.

I believed in religion until I attained the age of reason.

Justice for the 96.

Comment

Did you notice...

Do you guys notice how Nancy pretty much gets hit over the head in every single game?
                      You know:
                      SECRETS CAN KILL-Nancy gets shot at the end if you don't shoot the bad guy in time.
                      STAY TUNED FOR DANGER-The bad guy Came and attacked Nancy and that was the end of that.(or she gets blown up)
                      MESSAGE IN A HAUNTED MANSION-The bad guy Thumps Nancy Over the head. And the bad guy tries to take the hidden gold. But you drop the chandaleer on him.
                      TREASURE IN THE ROYAL TOWER-Nancy Might freeze to death or she gets sprayed buy the bad guy with pepper spray.
                      I THINK I MADE MY POINT!!!!!
                      Solved every game, 1-26. What lies in Nancy's path next? Hmm...
                      *sk11650*

Comment

dog

please dont give away any info that might hint or tell what to do in the end of the game, thank you
                        anyway, i rated this a 9, i love the dogs and the plot, i also loved the nature. i would recommend this game.
                        Nancy Drew Rocks!

Comment

9.5/10 (rounded up to 10)

I didn't really have any problems with the game! There were great characters (albeit 3 instead of the usual 4), a nice amount of dialogue, pretty good puzzles, good setting, a ton of scares (probably the scariest in my opinion), great beginning and ending, tons of interesting history, good phone conversations, etc.

"Now that's what I call indigo! — Colin Baxter, The Phantom of Venice

As of December 2012, I've finished all 27 games!

I am currently...

................................watching: Sherlock Holmes and "Homeland"
                          ................................eating: apples and peanut butter
                          ................................listening to: The Lumineers
                          ................................playing: Just finished DED!

Comment

Have to say...really not one of our favorites. Not by a long shot.

First of all, the mystery wasn't really compelling. We did not feel obligated to finish. With some idle time on our hands, we solved this one in three hours playing straight through.

Second of all, we were highly disappointed by the characters (both human and canine). While all the suspects had a clear motive, no one stood out as being especially interesting or malicious. We were also indignant that the "ghost dogs" only made one night time appearance. Since the game was centered on the trouble they caused Sally, we expected them to visit us on a more regular basis- even twice would have been nice.

Third of all, the puzzles were not only some of the simplest ones we have encountered so far, but seemed to lack relevance to the overall story line.

----------

However...

Finding the speakeasy provided nice visual stimuli since the area surrounding the house, while beautiful, was not particularly interesting.

Also, the final sequence was exciting (timed things always add some suspense) despite the fact that the culprit was not a surprise.

We gave this mystery a 4.

~F and J

Comment

I Give It A Ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE GAME OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was a great game, I loved the dogs!!!!!
                              Last edited by *Snickers*; June 28, 2007, 08:07 AM.
                              *\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\

~*~Dance Like No One Is Watching~*~
                              Nancy Drew Fans Rock ! ! !
                              Am I Right ? ? ?

:Full Metal Alchemist:Inuyasha:Ouran High School Host Club:Elfen Lied:Ghost Stories:

/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\

Comment

10..............10.............10................. 10...............10

I loved this game and I LOVED the dogs!!!!! I GIVE IT A TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                *\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\

~*~Dance Like No One Is Watching~*~
                                Nancy Drew Fans Rock ! ! !
                                Am I Right ? ? ?

:Full Metal Alchemist:Inuyasha:Ouran High School Host Club:Elfen Lied:Ghost Stories:

/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\~/*\

Comment

Working...
                                X