Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pillowfight 09
    replied
    my absolute favorite!!! i have no complaints

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Potter
    replied
    Ghost dogs of moon lake

I loved this game!!!!!! The graphics were great and the sudden deaths and cemetery put a little excitement to it. All in all, it was a really really great game.

Leave a comment:

• imystery
    replied
    I thought this game was GREAT!!! I LOVED the scenery and the characters (except Red Knott...what a grump!!)...even though my friend and I had the culprit pegged when we first heard his/her description. I also thought the plotline was really good. The graphics were good other than the dogs which were pretty corny, and the music was pretty good.
    All in all this game is adefinite must-get for ND fans!!

Leave a comment:

• Girl Sleuth ♥
    replied
    9 out of 10! More like 9.5, really. A very fun game!

The plot was very engaging! I like how 1920's history was woven throughout.

The setting was gorgeous. I really liked the outdoors theme & the remote feeling.

There may not have been much snooping, however there was a lot of sleuthing and exploration!

The ending was fun. Suspenseful, think-fast moment. Not one of my favorites, though.

The characters were overall a bit bland and somewhat underdeveloped. I would've liked to learn more about them.

The music was fun & upbeat during the day, and spooky at night. Very good!

Though there were tasks, they were all fun and relevant to the plot.

Last edited by Girl Sleuth ♥; September 7, 2011, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AStudyInScarlet
    replied
    This game is one of my favorites. It has a great plot, characters that are fun to talk to, awesome music, and LOTS of room to explore.
    I couldn't ask for more.

Leave a comment:

• Isis4ever
    replied
    Nine!!! It was my first game, and I love it! One of my very favorites!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Smileee
    replied
    I gave this game a 7! :) I loved the nature scenes and music to it! Very good game!

Leave a comment:

• GetAClue2011
    replied
    10 out of 10!!! GREAT JOB AGAIN!!!

Leave a comment:

• allmynancy
    replied
    I gave this game a 10! I loved the setting and scenery, and I enjoyed the ending a lot. Great game, definitely!

Leave a comment:

• Confuzzibubbled
    replied
    I loved this game! I gave it a 7 because it did drag on a little bit in the middle, but the high action parts did spice it up a bit! The beginning did creep me out a bit....but that was probably because I was playing at 2 in the morning!!! All in all a great game.

Leave a comment:

• Fantasyfan45
    replied
    Wonderful Game. I gave it an 7 just because I didn't find it the most interesting game in the ND world. Still is a great game. :)

Leave a comment:

• modog411
    replied
    ok this game was good. but i gave it a seven. the part of the game where you have to find bugs stumped me every time. i always i found all except one. the part i did play though was amazing.

Leave a comment:

• mysteriousone13
    replied
    Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Finishing this game was much of a relief. I actually played as
    junior dective, then I had to reload it and went as Senior Detective. The computer had to be reloaded at a System Restore point and it actually loaded up the first game, all set for the ending climax. I almost lost the game at the fire.
    Then, I was afraid at the wheel. But Nancy's magnifier saved the day. I was stuck with the empty well but got a good piece of advise. I am looking forward to the next mystery.

Leave a comment:

• Scootergirl148
    replied
    still my favorite game..i loved the outdoors and the creepy woods

Leave a comment:

• NancyDrewNerd
    replied
    Wonderful game, I recomened it to any animal lover!

~Diana

Leave a comment:

Working...
X