Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RsGirl1231
    replied
    I give it a 10such a great game got to play!!

Leave a comment:

• angrypengu1n
    replied
    My first ND game and it still remains one of my favourites.

Leave a comment:

• NancyDrew_#1Fan
    replied
    I think this game rocked! It was great! I gave it a 9, it's not the greatest game ever, but I loved it!

I have. . .
    Found The Treasure in the Royal Tower.
    Seen The Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.
    Broke The Secret of Shadow Ranch.
    Found The Secret of the Old Clock.
    Rode The Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon.
    Saw The Danger By Design.
    Captured The Creature of Kapu Cave.
    Saw The White Wolf of Icicle Creek.
    Caught The Phantom of Venice.
    Went To The Castle Malloy.
    I saved Bess form the Ransom Of The seven Ships.

DARE TO PLAY

Leave a comment:

• lovepug120
    replied
    hhhmmm.... should i get this game? it seems like everyone likes it...

Leave a comment:

• Cinderella
    replied
    I gave this game a 7. It was good!

Leave a comment:

• TwilightLova123
    replied
    I gave this game a 7. I thought it could be boring at times and I thought it was at times, challenging.

Leave a comment:

• GotKokoKringlz?
    replied
    I rated this game a eight because, in my opinion, the game went by to fast. Unlike the ND game I'm currently doing which is very long!! This game also kind of scared me. I was always afraid to go into the woods @ night, which means it took me a while to complete some parts of the game. I was always hesitant to explore new places for fear of the ghost dogs. I'm not really into scary games, and after I played this game I always jumped whenever I heard any sound. The main reason I didn't give this game a highr rating was because of how much it scared me. =]

Leave a comment:

• Tay12345
    replied
    I rated this a 9 because the information was not all that interesting. But if you love creepie stuff then make sure to play this game at night or in the dark!

Leave a comment:

• mmmmdoyle
    replied
    10!

Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake is a 10- historically, the information was so interesting and I loved the dogs!

Leave a comment:

• BluegillGirl
    replied
    Eight. I really don't remember much about this game.
    It was kind of...well, unmemoriable, I guess. I liked it,
    but it's not one of the ones I could play 10 times and
    not get bored with. Still a cool game, though.

Leave a comment:

• mysteryluver14
    replied
    10!

This game was so kewl and interesting and just awesome! I loved it!

The beginning was just so great and creepy and scary and was a great start to this eearie at night and happy go-lucky in the morning game!

The music was really good. In the morning I felt like frolicking to it and at night I felt like if I walked around a corner or on the trails, I would get attacked or something!

The characters were few, but interesting. Though there weren't many, it didn't feel that way to me, which is surprising because I love having a good amount of characters in a game. I think it was because the phone characters were so vast and that there was so much to do that you had no time to talk to characters much. Oh, and you could say a lot to the three characters so it made up for it!

I liked getting around in the boat because it was different and didn't take much time.

The puzzles weren't too tricky, but were interesting!

The scenery and graphics of the game were amazing! I loved the woods and I loved the secret areas you were able to find througout the game. There were so many surprises!

The ending was one of the best of the ND games! I loved it and it made you think. It wasn't hard once you knew what you were doing.

Leave a comment:

• xoxCutixox
    replied
    i give this wonderful game a 10! cuz its my fav nd game!well ...this and danger by design

Leave a comment:

• nancy_d._rules
    replied
    I gave it a 9. It was fun but I was really annoyed with the birds...they didn't like me very much *sniff*...

Leave a comment:

• twilight1121
    replied
    A really great game. I gave it a 10. It;s my second fav. first is Treasure in the Royal Tower.

Leave a comment:

• TricksterSleuth
    replied
    Great ND Game. A solid 9.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X