Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poodlepartygurl
    replied
    This game is ny fav.

This game is my favorite game out of all the ND games. It's very scary at parts especially the begining.

Leave a comment:

• highlandmama
    replied

I gave it a 10 I loved it!!

Leave a comment:

• KCsleuth
    replied
    I really liked this game, considering it was one of the older ones and I like the newer ones better. I gave it a 7.

I played it on Senior level, but it seemed just as easy as Junior would be. Nancy has a PDA that gives clues/hints and you can also call Bess/George and the Hardy boys.

The end with the culprit was good, although I did guess who it was before the end.

The scenery was good and the dogs. But the puzzles were too easy and the maze of trails wasn't too bad.

All in all an okay game and not scary at all.

Leave a comment:

• PeacePuzzler
    replied
    I gave this an 8. This was my 3rd fav game (SHA is my 1st and CUR is my 2nd)!

Leave a comment:

• Panic@thedisco8
    replied
    I gave this one a 9. This game is very special in my heart because this was the first nancy drew game I ever heard about it. Without my friends who showed me this game, I would've never been here, obsessed with nancy drew! Thanks to them!
    There were some puzzles that took me awhile, but I still loved it!

Leave a comment:

• *~mYsTeRiA~*
    replied
    I gave this game a 9.

It is one of my favorites. I'm very fond of this game as well as a few others. I thought the plot was good, researching clues for what a past gangster left. The characters fit the scenery.

I gave it a 9 because i did think it was a little short, and I did expect to see the dogs more than what we got to see them "attack" the house. So, but overall good game play!

Leave a comment:

• LipGlossGirl101
    replied
    I thought the ending was pretty funny too.
    I gave it a ten. This is my favorite game EVER, because this is one of the most creative plots I've ever heard of. :)

Leave a comment:

• keyblade bearer
    replied
    i loved this one. I thought the ending was helarious!

Leave a comment:

• NaNcyRox336
    replied
    Personally I thought this game was fun. I loved the end. This game is another fantastic game by herinteractive

Leave a comment:

• storm0423
    replied
    This game was just ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• panda_lvr
    replied
    Amazing!
    It was scary at times, and exciting. I liked the plot and the setting. There should have been more characters, but oh well.
    Overall, I really liked it~

Leave a comment:

• stonzee
    replied
    I really liked this game.

Leave a comment:

• Nancy_Drew_1995
    Guest replied
    I gave it a 9. I loved being scared,and I loved the setting and characters. One of my ALL time faves! (but, hey, which ND game isn't) LOL!
    ~Caroline

Leave a comment:

• Tigeress_10
    replied
    Hmm. I personally think it was lacking and a little boring. Ranger Akers is one of my favorite characters of all the games, but you don't really...do much. I also hated the woods. And it was really short. And only a few of the puzzles tied into the mystery itself, mostly you were just doing errands...so yeah, not that much of a fan. I gave it a seven.

Leave a comment:

• LouTalbotLuvr
    replied
    I gave this one a 9, it was a great game!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X