Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sparkledetectiv
    replied
    This is my absolute FAVORITE game of all time :D

I don't remember the link to my review...or if I even did one...I better go look :D

But the puzzles, characters, and story of it...oh it was just AH-MAZING!
    And it had it's scary parts and parts full of suspense. I gave this game a 10/10.

Sparkles.
    Last edited by sparkledetectiv; July 14, 2008, 07:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzy Drew
    replied
    I gave it a 9...it was scary and challenging with great puzzles, but we only met 3 characters in person...so if there would've been more characters it would DEFINATELY get a 10.

Leave a comment:

• stealth_bunny
    replied
    pretty good

I thought the game was pretty good. The scenery was AWESOME!! I LOVED the house that Nancy was staying in. I agree that there could have been a few more characters in the game and it could have been a little scarier, but still a cool game. I liked all of the puzzles except for one extremely annoying one right in the middle of the game; but other than that it's my 2nd favorite game. Thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• twilightxx
    replied
    Okay.

A LITTLE bit disappointed.
    I gave this a 6 out of 10.
    Characters were lacking a little.
    Graphics: Very good. Really cool scenery.
    Plot (overall): The story in the beginning could've been better. But it was a creative idea.
    The suspense was PERFECT in the end, actually, everything was a lot better in the end, the other parts of the game were a little boring and a little time consuming as well, but for some reason, the game that I have has a glitch and always exits the game whenever I get to a certain part in the end, does that happen to anyone?
    Good puzzles, but the game just wasn't a favorite and I've only tried to finish it once due to time.
    Last edited by twilightxx; June 19, 2008, 10:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• quizbowl101
    replied
    This is probably one of my favorite games. I give it a nine.

Storyline/Plot: It was great 10! I love the games where you have to figure out puzzles and clues from the past so follwing the past of Mickey Malone was fun for me.

Characters: They were prety good but not the best. I think the game needed one or two more characters. There were only three. None of them were exeptionally funny or interesting but I did think Red the bird guy was pretty cool. It was also easy for me to guess the culprit. ( However I have played lots of games so Its gotten easier for me to guess the bad guy but still.....)

Puzzles: They were good. They weren't to terribly hard and I liked the all the secret roms and tunnels. I think there should've been one or two more puzzles though.

Graphics: The graphics were one of the main reasons of why I loved this game! 10! They wre sooooooo pretty and realistic. I loved loved loved the lake and the woods!
    I loved games were you get to go outside and this one had the best outside scenery!

Ending: It definatly wasn't the best because it was so easy to figure out. It wasn't hard or challenging at all for me. But hey.... you can't have everything.

A few other tings I'd like to say about the game are..... It was a bit short. I loved the scenery and puzzles but the game didn't seem very long. I was also disapointed with the ghost dog attack. I expected some thing scarier and was hoping to see them more.But overall I still loved the game! (Mostly because of the scenery and plotline.)

Leave a comment:

• NDtagalong
    replied
    I gave it an 8 good people, fun activities, and the puzzles were not to hard/easy

Leave a comment:

• Jules
    replied
    It wasn't my fav game, but it was really good. I gave it an 8

Leave a comment:

• catsandbooks
    replied
    Originally posted by Anya View Post
    what game are you talking about? what is your favorite?
    my favorite is ..well i have only played like six of them but i like haunted carousel
    Welcome, Anya. This board is only for DOG. It is easy to tell, because it is stated at the top of the board. If you want to discuss CAR, you need to go to that board.

Leave a comment:

• Anya
    replied
    what game?

what game are you talking about? what is your favorite?
    my favorite is ..well i have only played like six of them but i like haunted carousel

Leave a comment:

• tyrasage
    replied
    10. My absolute favorite ND game. For reasons everyone else has already stated. xD

Leave a comment:

• 80's_lover
    replied
    This is definately one of my faves, but I think my all Time favorite is CUR or TRT

Leave a comment:

• MissMystery '96
    replied
    This is the right mix. Dogs and Nancy Drew. I gave it an 8 because it's kind of scary. I would recomend that you not do this for your first ND game.

Leave a comment:

• StillLoveNancyD
    replied
    I gave this game a seven. It was better than the early games, but I didn't think it lived up to my expectations. I thought it would be creepier and more interesting, and it moved a little slow for me. Still, overall it was a fun one and I recommend it to anyone who's interested.

Leave a comment:

• Bubblestm
    replied
    Very Fun game 8!!!

I really liked this game, but I would have liked to have seen the ghost dogs more, and I wish there were more than three suspects. It was a little confusing at first, but you're definately given the tools to make it through. Very fun, and just challenging enough.

Leave a comment:

• trixie0960
    replied
    fun game

I liked this game in many ways, wish I'd seen the ghost dogs a few more times. I ended up missing part of the last speech that told who the dogs actually were! So that was a letdown. I needed help more on this game than I did previous games, but I also did better on some parts. The characters were great, movements were excellent, especially Red. I got tired of going back and forth between night and day. Catching the culprit was easier in this one than in some of the other games I've played. Didn't need any help figuring it out. I couldn't vote on your voter page for some reason, but if I could vote, I'd give it an 8.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X