An Awesome Game!! What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Awesome Game!! What do you think?

This is probably my favorite game! Does anyone else agree with me?

My Summary:
    Characters:My favorite characters in this game would be the dogs! When I played this game for the first time and found out who the culprit was, I was younger, so for me at the time, it was hard to find out who the culprit was, but if I were to play it now, I don't know what I would think. Sometimes you think you know who it is and unexpectedly it is someone else. That and many other things make mysteries so interesting.

Puzzles/Hard parts/Easy parts: Some of the puzzles were easy, some were kind of difficult, and others were hard, like the roman numerals!

Plot: The plot was very interesting. It really made you think about the dogs and everyone's hunch about what is going on and why these events are happening.

Setting: In some games, you can't go many places and sometimes it makes you feel limited and like you can't do many things, and in some cases can make it seem harder. I do like that you can go to many places, like the woods, and Red Knot's station.

Basically, I just like this game a lot!! How about you?
    Last edited by love2sing; August 19, 2009, 07:16 AM.
    He is risen!
    .•*¨¯¨*•....•*¨¯¨*•.
    .•*¨¯¨*•.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸..`•-•*.….)(.….*•-•´..¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.
    (.….*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•..`•.,¸_¸,.•´..`•.,¸_¸,.•´..•*¨¯¨*•...`•-•*.….)
    `•.,¸_¸,.•´©LG*•-•´….….....…..……..…`•-•*…..`•.,¸_¸,.•´

You'яe woяtн мoяe tнan Gold
    -Britt Nicole

I really enjoyed this game.
    Like you said, my favorite characters were definitely the dogs. But as for the culprit, I knew exactly who it was whenever I found the dogs. Which was towards the ending anyways, so it all fit. (:
    The puzzles were enjoyable.
    I especially liked the whole background story about Malone the gangster and his dogs. It was all just great.
    One of my favorite games.

So whether you come back by page or by the big screen,
    Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home.

J.K. Rowling

Solved:
    SCK MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLK TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY RAN WAC TOT DED SCK2 LCC RED

Comment

I recently finished it and it's one of my new faves!
      ¨
      Don't judge a book
      by it's movie.

Nancy Drew
      girl sleuth <3

Comment

It is like my absolute favorite game! Also, I do like the background story of Malone and his dogs too!
        Great posts!!

Anyone and everyone feel free to comment on DOG on this thread: share opinions!
        He is risen!
        .•*¨¯¨*•....•*¨¯¨*•.

-Britt Nicole

Comment

I absolutely loved this game! I loved the story of Malone and the dogs! I also loved the music in this game! This is the best game that HER made. They should look back at this game and the games before it and up to game 11 and make their new games like these. I loved the dogs! They were so cute!
          Read my game reviews!
          MHM, TRT, DDI,
          LABYRINTH OF LIES: http://community.herinteractive.com/showthread.php?1310128-Navigating-the-Labyrinth-of-Lies!-FancyNancy16-Review&p=8309421#post8309421]LIE

LORD OF THE RINGS
          Become who you were born to be.

I have completed every Nancy Drew Game!
          Click here for my petition for another ND original yellow hardback mystery!
          Check out my sig shop here!

Comment

I agree! It is an awesome game and HER should really reflect back on this game and other older ones. They should take in opinions from other Nancy fans and see what they could make out of new games!
            Another excellent post!

Remember, people who view this, if you would like to comment on this game, you can comment right here!
            What did you think?
            Should HER make another game as good/bad (in your opinion) like this?
            You may give a description of the plot, settings, characters, puzzles, etc.!

Also, this helps ND fans who haven't played this game get a better view and understanding of this game!
            No spoilers please and thank you!
            He is risen!
            .•*¨¯¨*•....•*¨¯¨*•.

-Britt Nicole

Comment

Working...
            X