where is the last bird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the last bird!

i found all the birds on red knott"s list exept one (i think its the orange one) SPOILERS ONLY!!!!! :)
    I have just found out something amazing something that could change mysteries as we know it...

Never EVER eat waffles
    While doing a puzzle that is putting Nancy life on the line or when Nancy is underwater and running out of air it could kill her
    I say this because...
    If you are enjoying your...
    waffle
    and not doing a puzzle, a maze, something that could get Nancy killed because you are only paying attation to how sweet the syrup is...
    NANCY WILL DIE!
    Since that's pretty complecatied I'll just say this...

Waffles are trying to murder Nancy Drew!

...I hope you have a nice day! =)

Have you found the bird by the house?
    so far i've solved the case of the missing keys:
    they were in my pocket.
    ......x - - x - - x..........ned nickerson

Comment

No not yet
      I have just found out something amazing something that could change mysteries as we know it...

Never EVER eat waffles
      While doing a puzzle that is putting Nancy life on the line or when Nancy is underwater and running out of air it could kill her
      I say this because...
      If you are enjoying your...
      waffle
      and not doing a puzzle, a maze, something that could get Nancy killed because you are only paying attation to how sweet the syrup is...
      NANCY WILL DIE!
      Since that's pretty complecatied I'll just say this...

Waffles are trying to murder Nancy Drew!

...I hope you have a nice day! =)

Comment

Order and location of birds:
        1. BLUEJAY: From the entrance to the woods, take a left turn, then a right turn,
        then a right, left, left, right (fallen tree limb), right (log), and then a
        left, and you'll see the bluejay. Snap its picture.

2. ROBIN: From where you took the picture of the bluejay, take a right turn,
        then a left turn (yellow handkerchief), left, right, left, right, and then
        another right, and you will see the robin on the ground.

3. GOLDFINCH: From the entrance to the woods, take a right turn, then a left
        turn, then right, right, left, left, right, left, left, right, left, right,
        and then a left, and you will find the goldfinch.

4. CARDINAL: From the entrance to the woods, take a left turn, then a right turn,
        then a right, left, left, right (fallen tree limb), forward, left, left,
        right, left, and another left, and you will see the cardinal in the branch.

5. TANAGER: From the entrance to the woods, take a left turn, then a right turn,
        then a right, left, left, right (fallen tree limb), right (log), left, right,
        left (yellow handkerchief), left, right, left, left, right, forward, and
        then a right turn to find the tanager.

6. HAWK: Red says that the hawks are known to be seen near the tree in the
        northwest area of the cabin. From the front door of Sally's cabin, walk up
        the path toward the dock where the boat is located. Just before reaching
        the dock, click on the tall tree stump to the right, off of the path.
        This is the tree that Red was referring to.

MF77

Comment

Working...
        X