5th bird- yellow or orange?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th bird- yellow or orange?!

Please help! I'm starting to think there's a glitch in the game even though I've played & won, with no problems before. Due to being stuck inside I'd thought I'd play this game again but I'm so terribly stuck.

I just got the bait for Emily, she gave me the camo and I've been able to take pictures of 4 of the birds. It won't let me look at the pictures I've already taken so I check Nancy's checklist. It says to take a picture of the tangere (sp?) is that the orange or yellow bird? When I refer to the map and go to the places these birds are suppose to be, nothing happens. There's no chirping, and nothing pops up in the text box. I'm so confused! I know I've already gotten pictures of the blue jay & the cardinal.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing else I have to do, since the first thing on the checklist is get a picture of this bird- but it's no where to be found.

Spoilers welcome!
    SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR,CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT
    Also played & finished, ICE, CRY. CLK & TRN

Not sure how else to help, but tangerine would be orange.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Do you think there's a glitch since I go by where the orange bird is supposed to be on the map and there's no chirping? Also, I go to Red and he asks how the bird watching is going and Nancy says she'll talk to him later. Ugh.

Comment

Have you tried to go upstairs in the house to change to the next day? Then try again first thing in the morning?

Julesy
        Happy 91st Birthday,
        Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

I did try that, a few times actually. So I double checked my checklist and it says I took a picture of the Tanager. So the one I'm missing is the Goldfinch (the yellow bird). I keep going to the spot in the woods where the yellow bird is on the map and there's nothing there. I'm so frustrated. I just talked to everyone and I mean everyone, no one is giving me a hint and I know I have to take a picture of this bird but I've been in the woods so many times. Any ideas as to what is wrong? Thank you for all the help!
          Last edited by here2seetheshow; March 23, 2020, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Just to double check (because I know how confusing it is through those woods, even with the map), this is where to find the Goldfinch:
            Originally posted by Mystery Fan 77 View Post
            Order and location of birds:
            3. GOLDFINCH: From the entrance to the woods, take a right turn, then a left
            turn, then right, right, left, left, right, left, left, right, left, right,
            and then a left, and you will find the goldfinch.
            If you are following those directions, then I am not sure. Perhaps you can go back to a previously saved game, even though you are limited on how many times to save?

Julesy
            Happy 91st Birthday,
            Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

I am seriously going to cry. Thank you SOOOO much! On the map it said the yellow bird was by the tree stump, I didn't realize there were two places yellow birds were seen. Ahh you're the best! I can now move on, thank you so much again!! 😀

Comment

Working...
              X