No announcement yet.

Too Scary?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny because SAW freaked me out with the mirror part and I was definitely on edge when I played Ghost dogs of moon lake. That one I actually uninstalled and refused to play it for months before reinstalling and finally playing it through.

However, in GTH I did gasp when I saw Charlotte. But some of the other things that happen I'd just stop then laugh. When I played GTH the second time, I was expecting it so I didn't gasp or jump anymore and even when I saw Charlotte I would just think how pretty they made her and I love her dress! lol

As far as letting your sister play it, just explain to her that it does have some nerve wracking parts that might scare her and let her decide if she wants to play it, and maybe you could even play it with her. You probably need to judge on her personality and how well she handles scary things.

It's really a judgement call. If I had a *Age Removed* yr old sister, I'd probably let her play it but if she was under *Age Removed* I probably wouldn't.
    Last edited by Rianna; May 22, 2013, 03:09 PM.

Comment

After all of the build up about how scary this game was going to be, I was surprised by how not scary it actually was. It's more the anticipation that is scary. The actual hauntings weren't very scary. SAW was much scarier.
      houdinibaby324
      Games Completed: SCK,STFD, TRT, DOG, CAR, DDI, TRN,DAN, CRE, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED
      Games in Progress: SHA, CLK, ICE, CRY,VEN, HAU

Comment

I was not as scared by charlottes appearances as by just the general scary, dark theme going throughout the game. And the music added to that scary theme a lot.
        SLEUTHMCB

Comment

Working...
        X