Scary Game? Thumbs up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scary Game? Thumbs up!

I enjoyed playing this game! I must say- it was one of the more "scarier" of the series... and that's what made it so irresistible! It had a lot of suspense- but more than that- it had a lot of spine chilling moments! Ghost noises, Jessalyn's friend crying out for her (like in the trailor), creepy sounds, shadows lurking, Harper popping out, so much scare! This is what makes a game good. Keep making the games more scary, please!
    "For I know the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jeremiah 29:11 <3 (favorite verse (; )

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things out of the dust. And you make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us <3"

"Well, it seems to me that the best relationships--the ones that last-- are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is...suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." <3
Working...
X