Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My "review" of iGTH (moved to correct board - hedgie)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My "review" of iGTH (moved to correct board - hedgie)

This is just a few ups and downs I noticed about this game :)

1. The character graphics weren't great, but that's because of the change to iPad. It wasn't fluid and it was a little glitchy.
    2. I didn't even pay for the game, yet I still finished it (I even got all the awards except Historian!) It warned me the time would expire soon, but it never did :P I'm not complaining, LOL! Not sure if that was a glitch with my game or for all...
    3. This was the Bonus Edition version of the PC game! If you didn't manage to preorder last spring, get this game, because there are extra audio tracks and phone charms!! (No phone games though)
    4. The music sounded even better coming off the iPad in earbuds, but maybe that's just me :P
    5. The game is pretty much exactly like the PC version, with hardly any changes.

All in all, I thought it was a great game to move to the iPad and I consider it a great step forward for HeR!
    Last edited by hedgie; March 6, 2014, 02:53 PM. Reason: Mod's Note: Moved to correct board.
    To the message boards: When I think of this place, I think of the many wonderful memories and friends that I made here as a young teen (some of which I have to this day!). I would just like to say thank you to everyone who made this place special and added so much joy to my life. From alternate endings, to entertaining message board games, to picking through the details of every game, to being so excited when a new game was released, to speculating if MID would ever come out, and of course to the time where so many of us sleuthed every inch of CRE to find that darn (fake) easter egg , I have had so much fun here and made so many memories. The boards may be all but dead but I will forever cherish this place, even if I never return to it. Thank you to you all

My threads:

R4JC!!
    Olivia Trey Penelope
Working...
X