This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck after flower puzzle?

I just used the flower pattern to open the coffin and now this is all I have on my task list.
    -figure out the code within the clocks
    -unlock the door in the tunnels
    -find jessalyn

I know I'm supposed to get a note about a spy but I haven't yet and I don't know what else to do. I've tried talking to everyone but no one will say anything. Is this a glitch or is there something I'm forgetting?

Have you checked the
    table upstairs next to nancy's sleeping bag again?

usually I forgot to check.

Comment

yeah, I've checked it. there's nothing there. and there's no eerie singing when I open the door.

Comment

Did you find the 2nd secret passageway in the cellar?
        Not sure if that's a trigger to the Spy Note.

You can now open the tunnel door.
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

I used the number 6 button to open the tunnel door, but I still need the spy note to do anything else after that. Since I opened the tunnel door, will I not get the spy note at all?

Comment

No, you have to get the spy note. Have you tried going in the spy place recently?
            ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
            ((
            ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
            ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
            ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
            .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
            Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
            FAQ and New Member Resources
            [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I'm stuck too I found Jessalynn but don't have the spy note and am at a complete loss.

Welcome to Her!
              Please review the rules you agreed to when you joined. It is against the rules to "hijack" another members thread. It is important that you create your own thread to get help. Please start a new thread, and tell us more about what you have done.
              If you have any questions about how the message board works, please ask on the Message Board Questions Board. I also recommend reading the FAQ/New Members Resource sticky on that board.
              Last edited by catsandbooks; August 22, 2021, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X