Phone glitch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phone glitch?

So I have checked the gravestones a million times and I've looked at several spoilers for the password to Jessalyns phone but everytime I put in the password nothing happens. Is there something I still need to do or is there a glitch in my game?
    I'm playing on amature dective

the other questions I had is I keep seeing references to Ethel's grave but I cannot find it anywhere. I have already been inside Charlotte's room done the stain glass puzzle and found the ruins and done the fountain puzzle but I cannot find Ethel's grave.

Reps given please help I'm super stuck!

I don't remember the sequence of events before getting to input Jess's number but try for Ethels grave again. Look on the left side if you haven't done that. Might as well take a photo of it while you're there!

Comment

Originally posted by lizzy80 View Post
      So I have checked the gravestones a million times and I've looked at several spoilers for the password to Jessalyns phone but everytime I put in the password nothing happens. Is there something I still need to do or is there a glitch in my game?
      I'm playing on amature dective

the other questions I had is I keep seeing references to Ethel's grave but I cannot find it anywhere. I have already been inside Charlotte's room done the stain glass puzzle and found the ruins and done the fountain puzzle but I cannot find Ethel's grave.

Reps given please help I'm super stuck!
      1) Do you have the scavenger hunt paper?
      2) Did you find the hidden gravestones?
      3) I think you will need to get into the phone first, but if not you need to know her full name to be able to find Ethel.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

okay so I know that her gravestone is the one where the names covered by the ivy. I have found the two hidden graves by the faoutain talked to her friend and I have the scavenger hunt paper. It still won't let me input the password and I don't think i can go on until i get it. I also have read all of the books in the house and have the family tree with Ethel's full name on it. is there anything else i'm missing?

Comment

okay so I know that her gravestone is the one where the names covered by the ivy. I have found the two hidden graves by the faoutain talked to her friend and I have the scavenger hunt paper. It still won't let me input the password and I don't think i can go on until i get it. I also have read all of the books in the house and have the family tree with Ethel's full name on it. is there anything else i'm missing?
          If you mean Ethel's, it isn't the one with the ivy. But I don't see any reason why you can't put in the password. Are you sure you were using the spoiler for the correct game level?
          ((
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Ok so which grave is Ethel's then? That would be the on;y reason why i don't think it would work is if I can't find Ethel's grave. Is her's in the cemetary the one that has like moss on it or something and ou can't see the full name?
            another question i have is how do i dig up the dirt found on the camera? am i supposed to find a shovel somewhere?
            Can i also get a hint as to where the missing piece is for the door to the tunnels?

Thank you all you all have been sooooo helpful!!!!

Comment

Ok so which grave is Ethel's then? That would be the on;y reason why i don't think it would work is if I can't find Ethel's grave. Is her's in the cemetary the one that has like moss on it or something and ou can't see the full name?
              another question i have is how do i dig up the dirt found on the camera? am i supposed to find a shovel somewhere?
              Can i also get a hint as to where the missing piece is for the door to the tunnels?

Thank you all you all have been sooooo helpful!!!!
              Most people don't find Ethel's grave until after they are in the phone, so that is definitely not the problem. But no, it isn't the one with the moss. It is the one where the first name is worn off.

There is a shovel in the workroom. It is way to earn for you to be able to find the missing piece for the door.

Would you like another spoiler for the password, just to check? If so, which level are you playing?
              ((

Comment

Originally posted by hedgie
                When you enter the cemetery, her tombstone is in the
                second row, on the left side, opposite where Wade is standing.

Julesy
                If I remember correctly, the shovel is
                In the workshop area, sort of by the doors to the basement.
                ……………_______¸+*¨¯¨*׸
                …………………….
                |.I am not.|·-·*.……))……
                ……..….
                |ashamed|.……¸.•´
                |....of the...|..¸.+´
                |
                ...G o s p e l o f C h r i s t....|
                |because it is the p o w e r|

¸.|..of God;. |
                ¸.×´|…..the…..|.……….
                ((……….|salvation |.…………
                `+.,¸.|…5of.…...|………..
                |everyone|
                |.....who.... |
                | believes |
                Romans 1:16

This sig is i l l e g a l in over 50 countries.
                This amazing signature is by Olbrso!!

Comment

I would love another spoiler for the passcode if you don't mind catsandbooks! I'm on amature mode. Is nancy supposed to comment on anything or no?

Comment

I would love another spoiler for the passcode if you don't mind catsandbooks! I'm on amature mode. Is nancy supposed to comment on anything or no?
                    I can't remember if Nancy comments or not. I forgot I had this quote saved:
                    Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
                    Just to be sure you've done it all:
                    1) You have the (white) scavenger hunt note.
                    2) You called Addy and asked her if she knows the password
                    3) You have read the books and/or have the family tree to figure out who is who
                    4) You have clicked on each grave
                    5) You count out the numbers given
                    first the words, including the name, and then the letter

You didn't say which level you are playing, so here's the spoiler for both:
                    Amateur:
                    VWRMYFITS

Master:
                    PRDRYRIW
                    ((

Comment

Thank you!
                      Where is roger's grave or does he not have one?

Comment

Thank you!
                        Where is roger's grave or does he not have one?
                        If I remember correctly, Roger and his wife are buried between the statue and the crypt (to the left if you walking towards the crypt).
                        ((

Comment

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me on this thread! I hadn't seen roger and marianna's graves yet so that's why the phone was not unlocking. Thank you all very much!

Reps will be given!

Comment

Working...
                          X