Portraits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portraits

I am having a hard time finding the final portrait. I have the lady in the bedroom hall, Jackson (above the sofa), Franklin (the missing one), Jeb and Sarah (above the fireplace), and Beauregard (across from the workshop). Which one am I missing? The only other portraits I can find are Hiram's and Clara's and I know those are not part of this. If it helps, I am missing the second set of letters (top line on the right).
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Is Hiram the one in the front room? Where Clara is? Because that's the last one you need.
    Stay Tuned for Danger- Lights, Camera,CURSES! - MIDNIGHT IN SALEM

find out what I think of these games, and 30 others,
    here.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliana+Walter View Post
      Is Hiram the one in the front room? Where Clara is? Because that's the last one you need.
      He is, but he can't be because the cloth doesn't do anything.

***edited***

LOL I tried him again; I had to click a bunch of times in different places to get the cloth to work...all the others it didn't matter where I clicked (or I got very lucky).
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
      X