Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuck after getting into phone (hints only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck after getting into phone (hints only)

I have been wandering around aimlessly for a good two hours in this game. I have checked each area multiple times to see if I am missing any items or if I can talk to anyone else (everyone on the phone and in the areas have nothing else to say).Please give me a hint of what I need to do next.

Here is what I have /what has happened so far.

Got into Jessalyn's phone-reviewed all messages and recordings.
    I have wiped the painting in the hallway and questioned Clara about the findings.
    I have reviewed the contents of the package sent by Savanah
    I have received the letter about contacting Charlotte

I have collected: spade, picker, napkin and added cleaner, the bag of cotton, scavenger hunt paper (I believe that is it)

Clara has disappeared from her room and the suitcase or whatever was by the desk is gone.

On my task list:

Follow Directions to Contact Ghost (I used the meter by the factory door and know that is the spot)

Follow up with clues on Jessalyn's Phone (I called Addison about getting into the crypts she told me she didn't know where the key was)

Find Jessalyn

I believe that is it but may be missing something on the task list. I haven't been able to really figure out any of the machines in the factory room with the items I have collected.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited by catsandbooks; July 11, 2020, 06:34 PM.

There are three things you can do that I see:
    1) Call the ghost...the directions are to be blindfolded. Once you do that you will be able to say the rhyme.
    2) Find the spot in Clara's painting you revealed.
    3) Find the creature that scared Addy on the recording.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X