No announcement yet.

Clocks in Charlotte's Room (hints only)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clocks in Charlotte's Room (hints only)

I have set all the clocks to midnight however, nothing happens. I used the lever to make them all strike midnight at the same time. Please give me a hint to what I am doing wrong.

Did you read the paper that gives the clue about the clocks?
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Yes, it stated to have all of the clocks strike 12 together which I did and about the passages no longer being safe. Am I missing something?

Comment

I don't think so. It sounds like you are doing everything right. If you are able to push the lever and the hands turn I think that means you must have the key.
        ((
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I guess the question then would be if the clocks are all on 12 at the same time is something supposed to happen? I assume usually Nancy will at least comment.

Comment

Yes, if they all strike midnight at the same time,
            one of the paintings on the wall to the right should move and open a door.
            ((

Comment

Working...
            X