Stuck - Finished Floorboard Puzzle; Need Keys to Crypt and Charlotte's Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck - Finished Floorboard Puzzle; Need Keys to Crypt and Charlotte's Room

Hi All! I am currently stuck playing on the Junior Detective Level. None of the items in my to-do list have actionable hints or spoilers, so here are the broad things for me to do - I put these in spoiler code just in case:

1. Find a way into the crypt (Generic hint is look for a key)
    2. Find a way into Charlotte's room (Generic hint is look for the second part of the key)
    3. Find the ruins where Charlotte died (No hint)
    4. Find a way to open the door in the tunnels (Generic hint is look for missing button)
    5. Follow instructions in second note (Generic hint is find a place that has glass vessels)
    6. Find window mentioned in recording (Generic hint is look in the crypt)

I recently completed the puzzle under the floor board that pointed me to Ethel's grave; I have received a second note from the ghost; I have outed and Harper's existence to Clara and Wade.

LouLou ze Parrot

Herinteractive, for girls who aren't afraid of a mouse.

22/24 Cases Solved
    Current Case: Shadow at the Water's Edge

Originally posted by loulouzeparrot View Post
    Hi All! I am currently stuck playing on the Junior Detective Level. None of the items in my to-do list have actionable hints or spoilers, so here are the broad things for me to do - I put these in spoiler code just in case:

1. Find a way into the crypt (Generic hint is look for a key)
    2. Find a way into Charlotte's room (Generic hint is look for the second part of the key)
    3. Find the ruins where Charlotte died (No hint)
    4. Find a way to open the door in the tunnels (Generic hint is look for missing button)
    5. Follow instructions in second note (Generic hint is find a place that has glass vessels)
    6. Find window mentioned in recording (Generic hint is look in the crypt)

I recently completed the puzzle under the floor board that pointed me to Ethel's grave; I have received a second note from the ghost; I have outed and Harper's existence to Clara and Wade.
    Right now you need to do #5. Go back to the cellar and look around.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X