Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STUCK - ipad - can't dig with spade on dirt, can't use old key on mantle with clocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STUCK - ipad - can't dig with spade on dirt, can't use old key on mantle with clocks

Hi all,

I've done literally everything I can think of but for some reason my ipad will not let me use the spade on the dirt or the old key on the clocks.

All I have left for tasks are:
    -Find Jessalyn
    -Find a way to unlock the door in the tunnels
    -Check out the odd dirt floor from camera's picture library
    -Figure our the code within the clocks in Charlotte's bedroom
    -Find a way to use the flower design

I click the spade then click the dirt floor under the house next to the dino skeleton... nothing happens. I tried dragging the spade with my finger... nothing. I've looked through every photo on the camera again then tried again.. nothing.

I've also just found the key that Wade drops and am using it on the square hole next to the lever below the clocks... nothing is happening.

What am I doing wrong!?!? I have even gone through the walkthrough step by step and have missed nothing. The only thing I've seen in forums that made me wonder is people said 'have you gotten the paper from Colton that tells about the symbols on the walls' which I haven't. But I've exhausted all conversations with Colton and he's given me no such paper.

Any help would be great.

It's way too early for that paper. I can only think of two possible problems: the trigger or a special way to use the iPad. If it is the iPad I have no clue, but for the triggers:
    1) Make sure you have seen the picture of the dirt on the camera
    2) Make sure you have seen Charlotte's directions for the clock
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X