Database, key, river

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database, key, river

So currently I am towards the beginning/middle of the game and I have three things on my list
    - find the password for the authentication data base (but I've called melinda a million times) - find the key to the poster display box (clueless) -figure out how to cross the river (i got paper but cant find a pencil and have tried asking the artist lady but no cues popped up)
    Last edited by catsandbooks; November 18th, 2019, 04:37 PM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive

You need to solve the tile vines puzzle first. If you have, use it to help you find the key.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Where is that?

Comment

Originally posted by bsosa18 View Post
        Where is that?
        After you enter Tartarus, look for a staircase to your right.
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X