Nancy Drew: LAST TRAIN TO BLUE MOON CANYON

Hey, welcome to my review for ND13: Last Train To Blue Moon Canyon!

The Suspects- This game has REALLY good suspects! here is the list.
John Grey- My favourite ND character. He is intellegent, friendly, and we have the same name! XD!!

Charleena Purcell- This nice old-ish woman writes romance novels. She has high intellegence of the plot's main topic, which is in the next section.

Tino Balducci- A stupid ***** doofas cop who is completely self-centered. He always saying "I know what he/she was up to all along." and other stuff like that. Fat lying tom.

Frank and Joe Hardy- Other amature detectives who can help Nancy by showing her clues and telling her stuff. They are seeable characters, but are not suspects.

Lori Girard- Lori is your hostess over the course of the game. She is rich, and has a crush on Tino(What is wrong with this girl?!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!).

Fatima- Fatima manages the museum in Copper Gorge. She can be seen but is not a suspect.

Good job on the suspects, HeR! 8/10!

The Plot- You, as Nancy Drew, are on board a train bound for Copper Gorge, Colorado to find out what happened to Jake Hurley, the man who originally owned the train, but shortly after the game starts, Lori is kidnapped! She is soon found by Nancy, but once the train arrives in Copper Gorge, things get dicey..... Good plot.. Considerable effort is noticed.. good culprit, I never would have guessed him/her! 9/10!

The Setting- The train was beautiful, well planned, and I could say more, but I might get in trouble..heehee. :! To be honest, I didn't really like Copper Gorge. I expected it to be bigger, but I really like Camille(Jake's wife)'s crypt. The mine was confusing, and the glowing lizards stuck to the walls freaked me out. Okay setting. 6/10

Endgame Challenge- The endgame challange was SO MUCH FUN! No more said about the endgame, I don't want to spoil anything. Good endgame challange. 8/10.

The Graphics- Okay graphics, good good good. 7/10.

OVERALL......

THIS GAME IS AWESOME! NINE POINT FIVE OUT OF TEN!! GREAT JOB, HeR!! YOU HAVE ENLIGHTEND ME(don't mean to yell. )!!