Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon - My Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon - My Take

Woo! This one had me going! I loved working with The Hardy Boys (Joe's my favorite) and Tino Balducci. The game really had a different feel to it, which made it cool. The setting was great and the plot really had me going. Tino Balducci is probably my favorite character from any Nancy Drew game. He was just so funny and I remember how sad I was when he didn't have anything new to say.

What did you guys think?

Originally posted by TwinPeaks718 View Post
    Woo! This one had me going! I loved working with The Hardy Boys (Joe's my favorite) and Tino Balducci. The game really had a different feel to it, which made it cool. The setting was great and the plot really had me going. Tino Balducci is probably my favorite character from any Nancy Drew game. He was just so funny and I remember how sad I was when he didn't have anything new to say.

What did you guys think?
    Great review!

I would have to agree with you on the fact that the game had a different feel to it. It was just so...fun! The characters were great, the plot was great, and the activities/puzzles/adventure of it all was amazing! This game is one of my absolute favorites!

“ God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Great review! I've always been fond of TRN too, mostly because the cast of characters is so good - especially Tino of course. :)

- Emily
      ……………emily.
      .˛·´¨¯¨`·˛ …………..·……….…. .·´¨¯)……….·
      (….*·-·´.. .·´¨¯)
      this is the FIRST day of my life

.`·.,˛_˛,.·´.·´……..·…. ˛.·´.·´.. .·´¨¯)
      ……….. .·´.·´¯`·˛ .. .·´¨¯(¨`·.˛ ..(_˛.·´ .. .·´ .. .·´¨¯¨`·. ……..·
      …..·….(….`·-·*..)·´…….`·.˛_) …..·...(_˛,.·´ .....*·-·´
      ………..`·.,˛_˛,.·´ …………·

Thanks Aline! ♥

Comment

Working...