X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swimmergirl
    replied
    Sassy, you should know the rules better by now. If you see a problematic post, you should report it and let the mods deal with it. That's our job. Users are not supposed to correct other users on the boards.

I'm going to close this thread because the review has been given and there's no real need for anyone to respond at this point - and it's been taken way off topic.

Leave a comment:

• SassyDetective1
    replied
    Just to let you know, tkdmomof6 , it is not allowed to be discussing shipping questions on this post and it may get closed because of this; and I'd hate to see this wonderfull review thread get closed....
    ;)

Leave a comment:

• tkdmomof6
    replied
    How did you get the game so fast? I preordered it and mine still hasn't shipped.

Leave a comment:

• smileyme_520
    replied
    You've just conviced me to get the game! :)

Leave a comment:

• hearty_ish_cool
    replied
    My game was shipped today cause I pre-ordered so I might have it next week or sooner. I love your review!

Leave a comment:

• shadesofgrey
    replied
    i liked ur review alot too I should get mine tomorrow so im excited.
    you said the plot and everything was new. Does that mean this game is not based on a book like the others? that part confused me. thanks for the answer!

Leave a comment:

• *Nancy Star*
    replied
    Thanks for the review! Mine is supposed to be here on Wenesday.
    Last edited by *Nancy Star*; September 19, 2005, 05:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• howelljl
    replied
    wow, that was, a great review. i already ordered mine and i cant wait to get thanks for letting me know thats its not a waste of money

Leave a comment:

• FlamingoGurl
    replied
    Yay! Now I'm sooo much more excited about getting my copy! Thanks for not putting any spoilers, too! And I had no idea there were two discs. Yay! Great review!

Leave a comment:

• pinkflinstone45
    replied
    great review! i didnt know it had 2 discs?! thats great!

pinkflinstone45

Leave a comment:

• ara430767
    replied
    Wow, you told everyone what
    they wanted to know only with
    no spoilers:up::up:!! You did
    great in your review!! i can't for
    mine on Friday!! I give your
    review 5 thumbs up :up:
    :up: :up: :up: :up:!!
    Great review!!

Leave a comment:

• Poppy Dada
    replied
    Great review! Mine is coming Thursday. I am so glad that we won't have to keep changing disks! That got very annoying in Secrets Can Kill! Thanks everyone for your reviews. They are very informative! The game sounds awesome! :up:
    Last edited by Poppy Dada; September 19, 2005, 07:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jbnancydrewfans
    replied
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D You made it sound even better!!!!! NOW I am SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I have to wate till after school tommorow so it will be hard for me to consintrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CNA"T wate!!!!!!!!!! I want it NNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!(not yelling):D :D :D :D :D

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I ordered mine today! i can't wait u made it sound soooo good!:D

Leave a comment:

• chick4christ
    replied
    Tharz an Awesome review!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X