Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of this game?? (NO spoilers please)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loulou04
    replied
    I gave this game a 7.

Overall, I thought this was a pretty good game. I liked the feeling of being on the move, unlike other ND games where you were stuck in, say, a big house the whole time, like MHM or CUR. The train, though, didn't let you explore a ton. Copper Gorge was small and I pictured it being much bigger, although I enjoyed Fatima and her shop. This game wasn't my favorite, but I didn't totally hate it either.

Leave a comment:

• mysteryluver14
    replied
    10!

Omg, one of my fav ND games!

The Hardy Boys looked amazing and so cute! They were great to work with: Frank's intelligence and Joe's funny remarks. They were the best part!

I also loved the scenery and being on the train. The train gave a unique feel to the game: a mystery on a train, really? So creative!

All of the characters were great to talk to. I loved every one, though Tino got on my nerves sometimes, as well as Fatima...gr.

The tasks and puzzles were fun too, though I did need help on some, most of them were not too hard.

The graphics were one of the best! The movements were so easy and fluid-like, especially for the machinery. I just loved them! Everything seems real.

I also loved the spooky, but also pleasant feeling throughout the game. It had a balance of both! The ghost events made it awesome as well!

The ending was pretty interesting and different as well and wasn't bad at all! It was a fun one!

This game was just awesome!

Leave a comment:

• CCV
    replied
    I didn't like this game as much as the other ones i have played because Nancy stayed on the train for a long time but, i loved when she got off of the train! The ending was pretty good! :-)

Leave a comment:

• mindengirl
    replied
    last train to blue

The sleeper car was almost a total waste. I couldn't believe that Nancy had no where to just chill, sleep, or review her notes. I really missed that. And the Hardy boys might as well have been in the bar car the whole trip. I liked the mystery itself, the special effects, and the canyon settings, but some of the aspects of the train setting were underused.

Leave a comment:

replied
    The very first Nancy drew game I ever played. As soon as I started to play the game it sucked me in and I became a Nancy Derw Game fan. The best one yet . Also it has the hardy boys in it for us to see how cool is that.
    Last edited by 451; July 1, 2009, 05:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stealth
    replied
    Absolutely my favorite Nancy Drew game.
    I loved meeting the Hardy boys (who didn't really) and being in a confined space with all the suspects was interesting.
    The music was amazing. Sometimes, I hum it. .haha
    And just the old fashioned way of everything in the game made it really different than the others, I thought.
    definately a 10!

Leave a comment:

• poodlepartygurl
    replied
    This game was pretty good.

I gave this game a 8. It was cool how it was set on a scary train. And it was scary at parts. But, I agree with supersleuth25 about some parts. I HATE how you have to jump from car to car which takes FOR-EV -ER! But still this game was okay.

Leave a comment:

• supersleuth25
    replied
    i gave it a nine because some of the puzzles like the dolls were hard. i liked how it was set on a train but it was kinda annoying how you had to jump from car to car and it took a long time.

Leave a comment:

• BessMarvin021
    replied
    Deserves a 7.

Leave a comment:

• highlandmama
    replied

I gave it a 9

( I did not like seeing the bones of jake )

Leave a comment:

• gmonster9
    replied
    7, I forgot to play the piano before getting a jewel and had to start over

Leave a comment:

• Fantasyfan45
    replied
    I gave it a 9/10. Was a fun game, and an awesome plot. Loved working with the Hardy Boys, Joe is so funny! But it isn't my top fav.

Leave a comment:

• LipGlossGirl101
    replied
    I thought it was fun, but I gave it a 9/10. It just wasn't the best ND game I ever solved. :)

Leave a comment:

• TwilightLova123
    replied
    I didnt really care for this one as much. I dont really know why, I guess it was just because it was so plain and boring...

Leave a comment:

• keyblade bearer
    replied
    10!
    I loved talking to the Hardy Boys. Tino was also very amusing. I loved the whole cast!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X