Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My TRN Review

Well,
    When I first began to play I found the game quite boring and pointless becuase there really wasn't anything to do but solve puzzles. But after I found Lori, I felt the game really picked up its speed and got more interesting. I must add that I was really content with the ending, it was different from the other ND games. So overall on a scale from 1-5 (1 being the worst) I give this game a 4, for its great entertainment, lots of interesting characters, intermediate puzzles, and great ending. I would definitely reccomend this game for people who are starting out or are halfway through the ND games.

Great job HeR

BTW this is my first game review

Please leave comments if you agree or disagree, I would love to hear your opinion on my review! :)

-Lassa
    [Lassa95].·´¨¯¨`·².,¸¸,.·´

Put this on your sig if you want Sammy Keyes to be in a Nancy Drew Game

Frank: "Well, Joe’s driving at the moment, so I’m just jotting down some notes for my last will and testament…"
    Joe: "Very funny, Frank." –SSH

LIFE IS GOOD SO LIVE IT!
    Check out my petitions and siggs here and here

I LOVE YOU

I thought that the beginning was good but then it got boring. But I love the ending and the music too!!
    My Game Collection
    Nancy Drew Nancy Drew
    |SCK|SCK2|STFD|MHM|TRT|FIN|
    |SSH|DOG|CAR|DDI|SHA|CUR|
    |CLK|TRN|DAN|CRE|ICE|CRY|VEN|HAU|
    |RAN|WAC|TOT|SAW|CAP|ASH|DED|GTH|SPY|MED
    For my SHA, CLK, and CRY reviews!
    My dreams are my wings

Comment

Hello Lassa95!

I actually have to say that i disagree. i thought it was a good game review, i just didn't agree with the game rating. i would give it a 1 1/2 rating. i thought the ending was dumb, and the slugs were pointless. i guess i just found it overall not entertaining. I know everyone has different opinions, i just wanted to throw that out there! i will give you credit though for your first game review! good job! reps!
      One time I want Nancy to say "It's Unlocked!!!!" If you want that to happen too, copy and past this on to your singnature!!

softball's my name, winning is my game....
      Minnesota Moose!

"Me without you is like a shoe without laces, and nerd without braces, and a
      sentencewithoutspaces"

SOFTBALL:
      Obsessed........It's what the lazy call the dedicated.

Comment

Thanks for posting your opinions,
        it appears we have very different views of this game!

-Lassa
        [Lassa95].·´¨¯¨`·².,¸¸,.·´

Put this on your sig if you want Sammy Keyes to be in a Nancy Drew Game

Frank: "Well, Joe’s driving at the moment, so I’m just jotting down some notes for my last will and testament…"
        Joe: "Very funny, Frank." –SSH

LIFE IS GOOD SO LIVE IT!
        Check out my petitions and siggs here and here

I LOVE YOU

Comment

great reveiw!!! but i would give this game a 5/5 best game ever!!!
          -Shmad

*~,~*Case Closed*~,~*
          SCK2 MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLK TRA DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN WAC TOT SAW CURASH
          TMB

Games Finished:
          24 /28
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")
          Put this bunny in your sig if u want HeR to keep making games

Comment

Yeah, I agree. It wasn't "perfect", but then, none of the games have been so far (for me anyway). I'd give it the same, 4/5, and it was definitely in my top 5 Nancy Drew games.

Comment

Working...
            X