• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songbird98
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen272 View Post
    Ok this is what I thought of it
    Summary: Nancy goes to New Orlans to vacation with Bess and as a favor to Ned checks on a classmate of his. However, things soon take a turn causing Nancy to be caught up in another mystery.
    Plot 9.5/10 I liked the plot, it was interesting.
    Characters 9/10 I liked the character allot but I would have liked maybe a little more interaction with them.
    Locations 10/10 I loved the locations in this game. I liked that they were dark like some of the older games.
    Graphics 10/10 I thought the graphics in this game were very good. Herinteractive has come a long way.
    Puzzles/games 9/10 I liked the puzzles and games. Some were quite challenging.
    Scare factor 7/10 This game much improved the scare factor compared to the last few games. Not as good as some of the originals but the dark settings, sound effects and occasional spook gave it that little extra edge I enjoy in these games.
    Ending 7/10 The ending was good it just wasn't awesome. I liked how it ended but I would have preferred it to have been a little more challenging. It might be because I'm older now but in the older games I recall having to hit second chance time after time at the end and I only hit it once at the end in this game. I also would have liked it to be more time sensitive.
    Overall 9.5/10 Although there are things I would change I have to say this game reassured my faith in these games. This is the newest one I have and I have to say some of the games before this one concerned me. But this game had a better plot, better locations and a scare factor. I think it was a great game.
    Let me know what you think of my new review thanks

CRY was indeed one of the best. Aside from the hoodoo, it is one of my favorites. It is suspenseful, scary, amusing, and yet the puzzles aren't too hard. Great review...short and to the point.

Leave a comment:

• GoNancyDrew
    replied
    Great post dramaqueen272. I agree with you about this game. I loved how HER made it more suspenseful with the dark places and the sound effects.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen272
    started a topic My Review For Crystal Skull

My Review For Crystal Skull

Ok this is what I thought of it
    Summary: Nancy goes to New Orlans to vacation with Bess and as a favor to Ned checks on a classmate of his. However, things soon take a turn causing Nancy to be caught up in another mystery.
    Plot 9.5/10 I liked the plot, it was interesting.
    Characters 9/10 I liked the character allot but I would have liked maybe a little more interaction with them.
    Locations 10/10 I loved the locations in this game. I liked that they were dark like some of the older games.
    Graphics 10/10 I thought the graphics in this game were very good. Herinteractive has come a long way.
    Puzzles/games 9/10 I liked the puzzles and games. Some were quite challenging.
    Scare factor 7/10 This game much improved the scare factor compared to the last few games. Not as good as some of the originals but the dark settings, sound effects and occasional spook gave it that little extra edge I enjoy in these games.
    Ending 7/10 The ending was good it just wasn't awesome. I liked how it ended but I would have preferred it to have been a little more challenging. It might be because I'm older now but in the older games I recall having to hit second chance time after time at the end and I only hit it once at the end in this game. I also would have liked it to be more time sensitive.
    Overall 9.5/10 Although there are things I would change I have to say this game reassured my faith in these games. This is the newest one I have and I have to say some of the games before this one concerned me. But this game had a better plot, better locations and a scare factor. I think it was a great game.
    Let me know what you think of my new review thanks
Working...
X