Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Legendary Game: A Cake Review

My Introduction
    Hello there! I'm disneygirl12, and welcome to my 20th Cake Review! I hope you enjoy reading!
    In Legend of the Crystal Skull, Henry Bolet, a friend of Ned's, had a great uncle who recently passed away. This was his only living relative, and since Nancy and Bess are on their way to New Orleans, Ned asked Nancy to drop by and visit Henry. Once she arrives, she discovers that there are many secrets lurking in the mansion, and it's up to her to find the long lost treasure.

Fruitcakes [cons]
    There was little character interaction. We can talk to them a lot in the first few minutes of the game, but after that, they all turn quiet.
    I did not like the ending very much. I feel that the culprit choice was obvious, and the ending was very easy and short.

Good Cakes [pros]
    The plot of the game really develops over time, making it more and more interesting!
    Even though we can't talk to them very much, I was a fan of the characters. Each of them were different, and had their own personalities. It was neat seeing how one interacted with the other.
    Does Her Interactive ever fail to bring good graphics? They were pretty impressive in this game! The settings looked realistic (and creepy), and I loved how the rain looked. :D
    The puzzles were well designed, and each had their own sense of challenge. Some were a little irrelevant, while others were really interesting!
    This game had a very creepy vibe to it. The spooky music and setting helped shape the mood.
    I think the storyline flowed pretty well. There was always something for you to do, and all of the events went together.
    I did like the music in this game. The songs were mysterious and creepy, which really made the game feel the same way. :O

Pancakes [so-so's]
    There were some cool locations to visit in the game, but I would have liked a bit more to explore.

Overall, Legend of the Crystal Skull was a very good game, in my opinion. We had good characters, storyline, plot, and puzzles. The game did have a few negatives, but in the end, it still manages to be a strong game. Well, I guess that's the end of this review! My overall rating, as shown below, is a 3 out of 5 stars. Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to comment; they're always welcome!

= Good!
    Read my last review, on The Phantom of Venice.
    Read my next review, on The Deadly Device.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Last Game: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
    Next Game: The Phantom of Venice
    Last edited by disneygirl12; February 5, 2015, 08:16 PM. Reason: Updated to new board color
    .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
    ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
    ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!
Working...
X