Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any tips for Perpetual Motion and Skee Ball?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any tips for Perpetual Motion and Skee Ball?

I realize this is a long shot, but does anyone have tips for Perpetual Motion machine or the Skee Ball game? I have been trying and trying and trying and trying (and trying....) without any luck.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Originally posted by catsandbooks View Post
    I realize this is a long shot, but does anyone have tips for Perpetual Motion machine or the Skee Ball game? I have been trying and trying and trying and trying (and trying....) without any luck.
    I looked in my strategy guide but all it says to start with the sides then get the ones in the middle last. I hope this helps, even though it's not much.
    My advice to you would be
    never go to bed angry. Stay up...
    and plot you revenge!
    ~Tim Hawkins~

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16
    Candy Corn, Princess Emmy,and Thumper,say hello!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyforanimals View Post
      I looked in my strategy guide but all it says to start with the sides then get the ones in the middle last. I hope this helps, even though it's not much.
      I already read that, but I can't control the balls well enough to do that. Thanks for trying, though. Any other tips?
      ((
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Okay, I'll try my best to explain this other tip. You know how there are little "diamonds" where you roll the ball?
        To get the two bottom corners, put the red arrow on either of the middle diamonds and pull the arrow back halfway.
        I'm afraid that's all I know. Hopefully, that made sense.
        My advice to you would be
        never go to bed angry. Stay up...
        and plot you revenge!
        ~Tim Hawkins~

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, so that whoever believes in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life" John 3:16
        Candy Corn, Princess Emmy,and Thumper,say hello!

Comment

I have a few pieces of advice for the skee ball game:

• Letting go of the ball at minimal force (basically clicking and holding down on the ball, with a very small arrow) works best for getting the "tiles" in the right-most column;
          • Letting go of the ball at full force (having the maximum arrow length) works best for getting the tiles in the middle column; and
          • Letting go of the ball at a force somewhere in between works best for getting the tiles in the left-most column.

For the perpetual motion machine, try clicking on the machine to power it on, and quickly move your cursor to the right and attempt to catch the glass eye. It certainly took me a few tries, but keep trying and I'm sure you'll get it.
          .........I think Earth is a pretty great place.....¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
          ...........That's saying something....¸.·`.......`·-·`
          ...¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸ 'cause I've been through outer space!
          ...`·-·`.......` · . , ¸ _ ¸ , . · `(_¸ , . · `

Hope everyone's having a great summer!

Comment

Thank you both. I have the shovel and the scavenger hunt, but I'm determined to not leave again until I get these. But at least I can chew gum at the same time for that award. ;-)
            ((

Comment

Working...
            X