Help needed on senior level with the game in the great room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed on senior level with the game in the great room

I'm stuck and would appreciate a spoiler for the game in the greart room on senior level. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

Originally posted by mysterylover57 View Post
    I'm stuck and would appreciate a spoiler for the game in the greart room on senior level. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!!
    I'm pretty sure this is for Senior, since I have a different spoiler for Junior:
    Originally posted by Girl Detective View Post
    Here are spoilers for the puzzle in sections, so you don't have to see any more than you need. That way, if you get stuck later, you'll have it.

First laser:

Move the metal pusher over, up, around and under the pink square. Push the pink square up and over to the fourth square under the first beam of light.

Go down and around behind the middle marble and the one closest to you. Push it to the left block of wood, then get below it and push it to the top block of wood. Get behind it and push it into place to completely block the first laser.

Second laser:

Push the pink square two spaces to the right. Go down to the bottom marble and move it up to the top marble and then over to the pink square. Get below it and push it to the top to completely block the second laser.

Third laser:

Move the pink square up one space and over to the right one space. Push the third marble over and then get underneath it and push it up to completely block the third laser.

Fourth laser:

Go over to the marble on the far right side and push it over to the third marble. Now move the pink square over one space to the left and get underneath the fourth marble and push it up to completely block the fourth laser.

Final part:

Move the pink square up and around the first block of wood closest to the top until it is next to the top block of wood on the far right side. Push the square all the way to the bottom. Push it over two spaces to the left and then once down. Go over one space to the right, down once and then once right to block the last laser. Now you can take your eye.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
    X