Aranging the books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aranging the books

I've been trying to figure out how to put the books in order. Could you I have a hint to how they go?
    God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

Here is a hint:
    red books in the center and blue books on the right

Julesy
    Happy 90th Birthday,
    Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Thank you.

***merged***

I tried what you put but it's not working. May I have a spoiler please?
      Last edited by catsandbooks; October 3, 2017, 06:27 PM. Reason: Merged to remove double posting spam
      God bless you all. May he cause his face to shine on you and bring you great peace.

Comment

Try either of these:

Originally posted by Kitty View Post
        I'm assuming you mean that you still haven't figured it out? I believe there are a few possibilities for this to work, but i'll try to outline a spoiler for you.

Take the two big, thick blue and green books and put them in the top left corner. Now take the longest, skinny, horizontal book (blue) and put it underneath the two thick ones already placed. On top of the skinny one you just placed, put the medium sized red book, (there are three star like symbols on the spine) and lay it on top. Beside the thick, vertical books, place the purple book with the three diamonds. It should be on top of the red one, and it should reach the top of the box. Now lay another purple book on top of the red one lying horizontal - this purple one has different shades of purple on the spine - two darker stripes. Now put the other two purple books on top of that one, and against the purple vertical book. On top of the two purple, put the three blue books with the diamonds. The little vertical green book beside the three blue you just placed. The super thin orange vertical book fits beside that stack, on top of the multi-purple one, going to the top of the box. Line up the last three blue books from the bottom of the box on the left and the green horizontal book fits on top of these.

I hope that works out for you - please tell me if anything was unclear. Good luck!
        Originally posted by Girl Detective View Post
        There are different ways to arrange them, but this is what I did:
        Put the double blue books on the far right side and the Crystal Skull book next to that. Put the long, thin book at the bottom on the left side. There are two tall books that match. Put them next to the Crystal Skull book. Begin stacking books from biggest to smallest on top of the long, thin book at the bottom. The short fat green book goes on top on the far right side.
        Hope that helps!
        ---

"
        We are all in the gutter,
        but some of us are looking
        at the stars."

- Oscar Wilde

---

---

Comment

Originally posted by Mercy View Post
          Try either of these:

Hope that helps!
          I went by the 1st spoiler even though both were good. I don't know what you mean by
          arranging the blue books on the last

Comment

Working...
          X