Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyes

Ok I am missing the eye from slot #4. I have seen spoilers and I got that one already so I have no clue which eye I am missing or if I am missing something.
    I have solved Secrets Can Kill; Stay Tuned for Danger; Message in a Haunted Mansion; Treasure in the Royal Tower; The Final Scene; Secret of the Scarlet Hand; Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake; The Haunted Carousel; Danger on Deception Isle; The Secret of Shadow Ranch; Curse of Blackmoore Manor; Secret of the Old Clock; Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon; Danger by Design; The Creature of Kapu Cave; The White Wolf of Icicle Creek; Legend of the Crystal Skull; The Phantom of Venice; The Haunting of Castle Malloy; Ransom of the Seven Seas; Warnings of Waverly Academy; Trail of the Twister; Shadow at Water's Edge; The Captive Curse; Alibi in Ashes; Tomb of the Lost Queen; The Deadly Device; Ghosts of Thornton Hall; The Silent Spy; The Shattered Medallion; Labyrinth of Lies; Sea of Darkness

If you place them in the cabinet, it is showing you that slot 4 is empty.
    Is that what you are doing to determine what you are missing?
    Are you sure you got it already, check that you can't doing anything there.
    ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
    LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

Yes I have looked in that area. I can't do anything in that room. I can come out secret way and leave the room. That's all
      I have solved Secrets Can Kill; Stay Tuned for Danger; Message in a Haunted Mansion; Treasure in the Royal Tower; The Final Scene; Secret of the Scarlet Hand; Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake; The Haunted Carousel; Danger on Deception Isle; The Secret of Shadow Ranch; Curse of Blackmoore Manor; Secret of the Old Clock; Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon; Danger by Design; The Creature of Kapu Cave; The White Wolf of Icicle Creek; Legend of the Crystal Skull; The Phantom of Venice; The Haunting of Castle Malloy; Ransom of the Seven Seas; Warnings of Waverly Academy; Trail of the Twister; Shadow at Water's Edge; The Captive Curse; Alibi in Ashes; Tomb of the Lost Queen; The Deadly Device; Ghosts of Thornton Hall; The Silent Spy; The Shattered Medallion; Labyrinth of Lies; Sea of Darkness

Comment

Just to check, eye 4 is found...
        [ at the fountain spider. Play a tune to get it. ]
        ~~ LadyLinda ~~ -----
        LINKS...ND20+ Easter Eggs & Glitchs...CAP Phone Charms...ND Game Extras...TMB Phone Charms

Comment

did that

I saw somewhere else that a glitch happened with eye #4 and they had to start over.

* merged *

Didn't realize that there was another one in that area. FOUND IT
          Thanks
          Last edited by bumblebeex3; April 29, 2019, 09:49 AM. Reason: Merged double post

Comment

Working...
          X