Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After getting into the trunk; what does Iggy have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After getting into the trunk; what does Iggy have?

I've talked to Dr. Buford, got into Renee's trunk and I know that Iggy probably took something I need. But I've talked to everyone and no one is giving me anything so I'm not sure what to do next.
    Last edited by catsandbooks; May 3, 2019, 05:41 PM. Reason: Title edited to be descriptive

Originally posted by renae825 View Post
    I've talked to Dr. Buford, got into Renee's trunk and I know that Iggy probably took something I need. But I've talked to everyone and no one is giving me anything so I'm not sure what to do next.
    So have you found the study? You need something to draw Iggy out of hiding first.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

spider door??

im not sure...is it the room that has the spider web on the door? if so, I haven't figured out how to get in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by renae825 View Post
        im not sure...is it the room that has the spider web on the door? if so, I haven't figured out how to get in yet.
        Yes, that is the study. The spider web is the clue for how to get in. Have you seen the spider in the garden yet?
        ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
        ((
        ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
        ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
        ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
        .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
        Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
        FAQ and New Member Resources
        [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Working...
        X