the book renee talked about _need hints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the book renee talked about _need hints

did the marble puzzle(Thanks Guys) and then went to talk to Renee again and Nancy asked about the wall in her room and what does the symbols mean,she meationed a book,where can I find this book?

In Renee's room, there is a chest with a bunch of symbols in the four corners, and a big circle in the middle. It's a puzzle you have to solve, and once you solve it, you get the book.
    My 5-star CUR AE: The Magic Within!

As soon as she finished her sentence, a dazzling blue light filled the Great Hall. The light turned into a glowing smoke. The brilliant blue smoke snaked around the Great Hall, and slowly solidified into letters that spelled out the word KNOWLEDGE. Then, it warped into one enormous beam of light, and blasted at the band of leather on Jane’s wrist. Jane screamed, and shielded her eyes, but as soon as it had appeared, it was gone. And on Jane’s bracelet, there was a tiny figure. A ghost, much like the ones in Alan’s ghost hunt. The ghost was still faintly glowing blue.

Jane and Nancy stared at each other. “Well I’d call that obvious!” Jane said loudly as straightened up.

Nancy nodded frantically. “Yeah, well . . . at least we’ll be sure now, won’t we?”

Last Updated: July 10th

Comment

in her room theres a chest with 3 designs and you have to click the right buttons to re-create the design-so do that and you'll find it
      I tamed the White Wolf at Icicle Creek
      I discovered the Legend of the Crystal Skull
      I found the Creature of Kapu Cave
      I survived the Danger By Design
      I learned the Secret of the Scarlet Hand
      I petted the Ghost Dogs Of Moon Lake
      I solved the Secret of the Old Clock
      I rode the Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon
      I evaded Danger on Deception Island
      I slowed the Haunted Carousel
      I unearthed the Secret of Shadow Ranch
      I discovered that Secrets Can Kill