Dentist books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dentist books

Hints only please! What do I need to do to figure out which books I need to pick to open the secret passageway? I just scared Izzy, put those other books back and talked to Prof. Hotchkiss. I'm not really sure how you're supposed to figure it out in the game, with snooping around. Does everyone have a hard time or is it just me?! Thank you in advance :D
    SCK, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CRE, HAU, SAW, TOT

I can't remember if it is in the study or the library, but there is a picture of all the teeth and they are numbered.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸...¥.¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Thank you! I will check both :D

Comment

Hmm I can't find the picture of teeth anywhere. The library or study.
        OK so it looks like there's a secret room, I'm not sure where it is or how I get to it, but that's where Bruno's book & the teeth picture is, haha.
        Any hints?
        Last edited by here2seetheshow; March 5, 2020, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Yes, the secret room is what I meant by the study. Have you found the book by Professor Hotchkiss?
          ((
          Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
          [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

Ooh.. so the library is where Henry is and the room w/the small scale model of the cemetery isn't the study? So, I just talked to Renee, got her room key (trying to figure out her trunk now haha) but other than that I haven't really advanced much. Bess just talked to Dr. Buford, and I've distracted Lamont and opened the trunk in the back of the curio shop.

Comment

Ok, you are farther back than I thought. You need to check out the cemetery.
              ((

Comment

So I did go to the Bolet Mausoleum & Nancy said I need to go get a piece of paper, so I asked Renee & she gave me her room key. So my plan is to go talk to her about her room and then go back to the mausoleum and decode what's on the stone.

Comment

You are on the right track. You need something to go with the paper, but maybe you already have it.
                  ((

Comment

I do have it, thanks!
                    Last edited by here2seetheshow; March 6, 2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X