Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MHM Review :)

~Message In A Haunted Mansion Review~

This was the very first Nancy Drew game I've ever played, which was way back when, and I enjoyed it very much. I still get scared when playing this game.

Pros-

Great Plot Line! So much history is involved in this game, you learn quite a bit, also very interesting.

The Atmosphere in this game very suspenseful and creepy. You'll be sitting on the edge of your seat, wondering whats going to happen next.

Puzzles were challenging and creative, and made you really think, but were still fun to do.

10 out of 10 with snooping and looking for clues. There are many things to find in this game and plenty of places to snoop around in.

Set in a Victorian Mansion in San Francisco, whats not to love?

The ending was good, interactive and you really have to think fast.

Cons-

You dont really get to learn much about the characters compared to other games.

Missing certain parts of the game if you dont do puzzles and certain situations in the right order.

A little disappointed on who the culprit was, I was hoping it would've been someone else

Even though there are some cons about this game, I still encourage everyone who hasn't played it to try it out for yourselves and see what you think
Working...
X