Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Message is Here!

The Beginning
    I love writing reviews so much, that I couldn't resist writing another one today! Okay. Nancy's housekeeper, Hannah, has a friend back in San Francisco. She is trying hard to turn her beloved mansion into a bed and breakfast. But she can't keep up with the mysterious accidents that keep happening! Are they being formed by someone, or is it really a strange phenomena? Help Nancy find out what's going on!

EarthGirl09 Presents...
    The Message is Here!

The Good
    • The mansion looked so beautiful. HeR really worked hard on it!
    • The four characters, Abby, Rose, Louis, and Charlie, all have a good reason towards being the culprit. Abby believes in ghosts, Charlie is behind on his work, Louis is an antique dealer who might like a treasure, and Rose is the owner.
    • The culprit was a good pick.
    • At different points in the game, depending what room you were in, the music would change to what it would always be in that area of the house.
    • There were many puzzles in the game. Not to mention that some open a secret passageway.
    • Lots of snooping!
    • This game was scarier than Curse of Blackmoor Manor. I would only play with someone else in the same room as me!
    The Bad
    • There were some point in the game where you were stuck and didn't know what to do. I hate those moments!
    • In the very beginning of the game, if you didn't meet all the characters that day, you wouldn't be able to complete the game. You would have to start all over.
    • The mansion was very big and beautiful, but HeR didn't allow us to go outside and enjoy the outdoors.
    • This game was short and quite easy. Except the puzzles - some were hard!
    • Unfortunately, this is one of those games with little character interaction.
    The Embaressing Moment
    I finished this game in a year and a half to two years! And I got stuck on the tile puzzle; I didn't know where it was. But it was right behind Rose in the dining room.

Improvements I Would Make
    • If I could, I would make a re-do of the game without changing much. But I would add a gardener in the backyard of the mansion. I would add an outside to San Francisco, where you could see the bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. That would be totally awesome!
    • There were lots of vacant rooms for scene in the mansion. I would think why can't I go there? So if I could, one of the rooms would be the room where someone, like the ghosts Abby believes, slept in. It would add more intrigue to the game!
    The End
    This hug means that I had a great experience of the game. I hope you do too! I would recommend this game to any fan of Nancy Drew.
    Reviews!
    SCK STFD MHM TRT FIN SSH DOG CAR DDI SHA CUR CLO TRN DAN CRE ICE CRY VEN HAU RAN

With just a little bit of faith,
    I can move a mountain.

Great reveiw! :]

xo
    Meggie
    Normal is soo OVERATED «, ¸ ¸ ,.o´¯))
    ;meggie

meggie!

naaaaancy drew faaaaaaaaannnnnn since 2006! whoooo!

my last year of high school! class of 2012!

яσαd bεнind тнe sun ;-¤

Comment

i have never ever seen anybody do a review like u! awesome it was soo different that i just kept on reading and reading! AWESOME job i had trouble on the tile puzzle but i could find it u arent the only 1! LOL! :)
      .•*¨¯¨*•.
      `•-•* .)..) There are some doors,
      ...¸.•´.•´ that should never be opened.
      ..•*¨¯¨*•. There are some rooms,
      (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•. that contain secrets,
      .`•.,¸_¸,.•´.•*¨¯¨*•. ) that should never be told.
      .•*¨¯¨*•. (.....*•-•´...•*¨¯¨*•................•*¨¯¨*•.
      .•*¨¯¨*•...`•.,¸_¸,.•´.•*¨¯¨*•. `•.,¸_¸,.•´ .•*¨¯¨*•.
      `•-•*......`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´..`•.,¸_¸,.•´......*•-•´

[size=1]©LadyGreenleaf+Linda Penvellyn
      The Royal Wedding(:
      Kate&William(:
      April 29th, 2011

"It's All Make Believe, Isn't It?"
      ~Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Nice review! I had trouble with that tile puzzle too...ugh. Anyway, thanks for the awesome review!
        No measure of time with you............
        ( will be long enough. )*....But we'll start with forever.
        .................................................. ...........................11-18-11

Currently obsessed with: The Hunger Games, the song "Goodbye" by SR-71, TMNT (team Raph!), The Vampire Diaries (Gah, choosing between Stefan and Damon is harder than I thought.).
        - / * нσω ℓσηg يs fσяeveя -[a cяε aε]

Comment

Haha...It took me 2 years to finish, too, but I was stuck on the piano puzzle. Very good review.
          ..............,•*¨¯¨*•, ................ "If only, if only the moon speaks no reply;.................,•*¨¯¨*•,
          .............( ... •,¸¸,' . ..............Reflecting the sunlight and all that's gone by. ............( ... •,¸¸,'
          ..............`•. ............... ,•*¨¯¨*•, Be strong by weary wolf, turn around boldly, ...........`•.
          ..................`×.,¸__¸,.×´ .... •,¸¸,'....... Fly high, my baby bird ........ .`•. ...............)
          ................. .....................................My angel, my only.". ...........`•. ..`×.,¸_¸,.×´
          ©L.bulldog + ...................... (¯`v´¯) .....................,•*¨¯¨*•, ..............)
          Louis Sachar, Holes.................`•..•´.......................',¸¸,• ....
          `×.,¸_¸,.×´

Comment

Working...
          X