After Fire (merged--catsandbooks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Fire (merged--catsandbooks)

I just put out the fire and I have talk to everyone but Abby about the fire. I also heard Rose and Abby talking upstairs and now I can't find Abby or Rose. I can't say anything else to Louis or Charlie, I called Bess and George and they said to talk to everyone about Gum Bo Fu then to talk to Rose, I have talked to Louis and Emily about Gum Bo Fu and I got Emily's letter and but I can't say anything to Rose about it.. I am very stuck. Spoilers welcome and reps given.

~Kim
    Last edited by thedancer; August 12, 2012, 07:36 AM.
    'From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter.Someday I intend reading it.' ~Groucho Marx (My favorite Marx brother)

'Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced'-James Baldwin

Well have you looked in Abby's room yet?
    And all I loved, I loved alone.

Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Try going to sleep then look around the fire places and talk to people.

Comment

I have been into Abby's room and I have seen everything in her room. I will try going to sleep then talking to people. Also where do I find the fire symbol. I have found all but that one.

~Kim
        'From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter.Someday I intend reading it.' ~Groucho Marx (My favorite Marx brother)

'Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced'-James Baldwin

Comment

For the fire symbol, take a look in the
          buffet drawer in the dining room (where Rose sits)

Julesy
          Happy 92nd Birthday,
          Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

For the fire symbol, try looking in
            the dining room, where Rose is.

Full spoiler:
            cabinet in the dining room, on the fire insurance policy
            .·*¨¯¨*·.
            ‘·-·......).·*¨¯¨*·. . And how
            do you keep your feet on the ground
            ......(....
            when you know you were born to fly. . .
            ..........‘· . ¸ _ ¸‘. ·
            ....................... ¸
            . .

Born to Fly, a WAC alternate ending
            Safe and Sound...a CAP ae by Sarah and Lizzy

Comment

Thanks. I could only ask Rose if she was missing any papers and I could only talk to to Abby about the fire. I can't look at the fireplace.

~Kim

Comment

See my spoiler below for how to find the fire symbol. You don't need to talk to Rose, Abby or look at the fireplace.

Originally posted by hedgie View Post
                For the fire symbol, take a look in the
                buffet drawer in the dining room (where Rose sits)
                Julesy
                Happy 92nd Birthday,
                Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

OK so if I don't need to talk to anyone what do I do.

~Kim

Comment

Stuck After Fire

I don't know what to do next. I opened the stairs and I have put out the fire.
                    Spoilers welcome and reps given.

~Kim

Comment

Try
                      To search the parlor after that go to the chinese room,look at the journal in the suitcase then go to sleep and set your alarm for 10am.
                      Hope that helps!

Comment

maybe you should take a good look around your room
                        And all I loved, I loved alone.

Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

How many Hanzi (Chinese) symbols have you found?

Julesy
                          Happy 92nd Birthday,
                          Nancy Drew!

Comment

From reading other threads I know there is some sort of lock or something in Nancy's room but I don't know where it is. I know all the Chinese symbols so where is the lock?

~Kim

Comment

Have you found out
                              what gum bo fu means?
                              But, Thornton Hall isn’t exactly a breath of fresh air.
                              The murky air and the shadows that followed only seemed to muddle my brain more.
                              The possibility that Clara’s death was not murder was starting to become more than a plain consideration.
                              <<.return home.>> is coming back to the alternate ending boards
                              SEPTEMBER

(in the meanwhile, catch up on chapters 1-9 here)
                              stay tuned... ;-)

mylo

prayers for the world

Comment

Working...
                              X