triggering the fire?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triggering the fire?

I've done a lot of things, and I know at one point there is supposed to be a fire. How do I trigger it? So far i've gone through abby's room, found out that charlie is living there, and also what gum bo fu means, but what am i missing??

The fire should happen after you do the following ..
    Originally posted by GetAClueGirlz View Post
    You have to go into the
    Parlor
    and go to the
    couch
    and click on the
    box with all the receipts and papers in it. Look through them.
    Once you do that go to sleep and the next time you go in that room
    the contents in the box will be on fire.

Comment

I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

If you already know about Gum Bo Fu, it is too late to have the fire happen in this game. Sorry.
      ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
      ((
      ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
      ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
      ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
      .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
      Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
      FAQ and New Member Resources
      [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I've always thought you had to look at the little cabinet there in the parlor, by the door to the main entryway, and then click on the fire extinguisher (and do it fairly early on in the game, like the first time you go in the parlor).
        She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

Comment

Working...
        X