bird tile puzzle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bird tile puzzle

ok so i know u have to put them in place and let it light up but for some reason i cant get them all to light up so im guessing im just not putting them in the right spots but ive been moving them around and around and im just stuck and its driving me crazy im on junior detective and spoilers for this puzzle is welcome

Originally posted by tempted4416 View Post
    ok so i know u have to put them in place and let it light up but for some reason i cant get them all to light up so im guessing im just not putting them in the right spots but ive been moving them around and around and im just stuck and its driving me crazy im on junior detective and spoilers for this puzzle is welcome
    There really aren't any spoilers, but here's some tips:
    • There cannot be any white lines.
    • The pieces need to follow the grain of the wood that is already there.
    • Just because a piece lights up doesn't mean it fits in that spot, it just mean it could fit in that spot.
    • If you absolutely cannot solve it, there is a patch you can download at Tech Support that will solve it for you.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

nevermind i finally got it

Comment

Working...
      X