After the tapestry dissapears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the tapestry dissapears

So the tapestry was sent to the dry cleaners and I found the wall panel, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it. I tried calling Bess and George for help, but I'm still stuck. Spoilers are welcome. Thank you in advance :)

Originally posted by armitagearmy View Post
    So the tapestry was sent to the dry cleaners and I found the wall panel, but I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it. I tried calling Bess and George for help, but I'm still stuck. Spoilers are welcome. Thank you in advance :)
    The animals? You need to push them in the same order as in the Buddah (I think) story.

***edited***

Thanks for the clarification, tsukiakari. It isn't actually a different solution because that is the name I was trying to remember. (BTW, you were within the ten minute window so the "different solution" phrase was not needed. )
    Last edited by catsandbooks; January 2, 2015, 09:16 AM.
    ¸.•*¨¯¨*ّ¸......catsandbooks
    ((
    ..*•.¸_¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.......... A library is not a luxury
    ......¸.•*.....*•.¸_¸))............... but one of the necessities of life!
    ......*•.¸_¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.¸... .¸.ّ*¨¯¨*•.
    .................................H.W. Beecher + ©allas؛•.¸_¸.•؛
    Please follow the rules................................................... ...............Isaiah 40:31
    FAQ and New Member Resources
    [/FONT] Please be sure your signatures follow the Siggie Ruler. ◄ Click here to double check.

Comment

I believe I have a different solution. You may want to try this if the solution already given does not work.

You will need to push the animals in the order of the Chinese Zodiac. There's information about the order in a book in Abby's room.
      neverending song
      2008-2018

So far from me walks your dear self
      So far from me too is your home
      to which I can never find my way
      your fairy tale...

Comment

Oh, I got it! Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
        X