I Pre-Ordered !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Pre-Ordered !!!!!

I finally got through okay and was able to pre-order!
    Last edited by spyboots; October 15th, 2019, 11:30 AM.

Same here 👍🏻 Happy to have a smooth ordering experience!
    How much better to get
    ……wisdom than gold,¸•*¨¯¨*•¸
    …………………….¸•*¨¯¨*•¸..*•-»....)}
    ……………………{(.....«·¸.`•.,¸_¸,.•´to get insight
    Proverbs 16:16……. `•.,¸¸,.´'
    rather than silver!

My 2016 reviews:
    |TMB|

Comment

Got mine!

Comment

Me too! It took forever to load but I finally got through. So excited!
        ¤ ¤

Comment

Same same!
          Life brings tears, smiles, and memories.
          The tears dry, and the smiles fade,
          but the memories last forever.

Comment

The first three times I tried to access the website, I got a timeout, so I thought it had crashed. But I got through the fourth time & preordered!!!
            GHOST OF THORNTON HALL . . . . . . Dare to Play!

Comment

And now we wait to see if it ever comes out...
              While my ordering experience was smooth, having to reset old passwords for store login was not. You know its been too long between game releases when you gotta reset everything and update old info.
              Also, shipping out of the US at least for where I am, is super expensive for this game? I used to have reasonable shipping for past games like 10-15 bucks but this time it was supposed to be 40? With conversion rates I would be paying almost 80 for this game. As it was I ended up paying 40 usd to ship it in US (they automatically added the strategy guide and extended download service onto that) which is another ten bucks more expensive for me with conversion.
              Hopefully there are no shipping issues since I'm sending it to a pick up place in the US. I guess since HER is shipping it after the release date, it will probably end up a Christmas present. Sigh.
              Case Closed!:
              SCK2, STFD, MHM, TRT, FIN, SSH, DOG, CAR, DDI, SHA, CUR, CLK, TRN, DAN, CRE, ICE, CRY, VEN, HAU, RAN, WAC, TOT, SAW, CAP, ASH, TMB, DED, GTH, SPY, MED, LIE, SEA.

Currently anticipating: ND #33: Midnight in Salem!

Comment

No issues. Just a simple ordering process. :)

Comment

i preorder too, i got the game and guide, game is physical copy,, not sure about the guide.

Comment

Originally posted by over 40 View Post
                    i preorder too, i got the game and guide, game is physical copy,, not sure about the guide.
                    The guide is a digital download, just like for the last several games.

Comment

thank you very much..
                      Last edited by over 40; October 15th, 2019, 05:28 PM.

Comment

So excited to preorder!

I am feeling the excitement. I really hope this is one of the best games yet. Her needs a win :)

Comment

Originally posted by Isis_Blue View Post
                          I am feeling the excitement. I really hope this is one of the best games yet. Her needs a win :)
                          Now more than ever!

Comment

I'm so happy for all that got to pre-order the game. I cannot order until tomorrow, so I hope that there are more physical games left for me to get.
                            ...................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•..........
                            ...................`•.,¸_¸,.•´.....*•-•´`•-•*.....´•.,,_¸,.•`
                            .•*¨¯¨*•................................................... ...........•*¨¯¨*•.
                            (.....*•-•´.¸.•*¨¯¨*•.¸.....GoNancyDrew AKA LJ.....¸.•*¨¯¨*•.`•-•*......)
                            `•.,¸_¸,.•´................) ........................(...............´•.,,_¸,.•`
                            ..................•.,¸_¸,.•´...........................`•.,¸_¸,.•
                            ..................................•*¨¯¨*•.•*¨¯¨*•.
                            .................................(....*•-•´`•-•*......)..........
                            ............................´•.,,_¸,.•`´•.,,_¸,.`
                            ............................................©ac

Comment

Pre-ordered too!

Originally posted by GoNancyDrew View Post
                              I'm so happy for all that got to pre-order the game. I cannot order until tomorrow, so I hope that there are more physical games left for me to get.
                              I pre-ordered the game. Hope that its exciting!

Comment

Working...
                              X