This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mac Controls

Anyone been able to figure out how to right click/rotate on a mac? I'm stuck at the very very beginning because I cannot for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to play on a mac keyboard! Any help appreciated.

I am using a mac as well. I couldn't do too much with the mac keyboard, so I started using a bluetooth mouse to right click/rotate and to move around.

Comment

Use the Control key on the keyboard at the same time as the clicking the mouse.

Julesy
      Happy 90th Birthday,
      Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Has anyone figured out how to pick the note out of the trash can near Mei? The small toolbar is in the way. There is also a charm in the plant next to that trash can I can't grab either.

Comment

I can’t navigate out of the first room with Dr Hirst because I have no idea what I’m looking for.
          checklist says I have to search the desk and I have A T shape key for a U shape lock that aren’t compatible and I don’t know if it has to do with being on a Mac with a track pad.
          what the heck

Comment

Mod's Note: This thread is now closed since members are posting for game help, rather than help regarding how to right click on a Mac.
            Last edited by hedgie; December 3, 2019, 02:53 PM.
            Happy 90th Birthday,
            Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Working...
            X