X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hedgie
    replied
    Mod's Note: This thread is now closed since members are posting for game help, rather than help regarding how to right click on a Mac.
    Last edited by hedgie; December 3, 2019, 02:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cameronroyce
    replied
    I can’t navigate out of the first room with Dr Hirst because I have no idea what I’m looking for.
    checklist says I have to search the desk and I have A T shape key for a U shape lock that aren’t compatible and I don’t know if it has to do with being on a Mac with a track pad.
    what the heck

Leave a comment:

• Silyngufy
    replied
    Has anyone figured out how to pick the note out of the trash can near Mei? The small toolbar is in the way. There is also a charm in the plant next to that trash can I can't grab either.

Leave a comment:

• hedgie
    replied
    Use the Control key on the keyboard at the same time as the clicking the mouse.

Julesy

Leave a comment:

• cheyenneaubie16
    replied
    I am using a mac as well. I couldn't do too much with the mac keyboard, so I started using a bluetooth mouse to right click/rotate and to move around.

Leave a comment:

• csdrye
    started a topic Mac Controls

Mac Controls

Anyone been able to figure out how to right click/rotate on a mac? I'm stuck at the very very beginning because I cannot for the life of me figure out how I'm supposed to play on a mac keyboard! Any help appreciated.
Working...
X