Witch Tour Spots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witch Tour Spots?

Hi I’m currently on the witch tour and can’t find all the spots as it’s still not crossed off on my to-do list!
    Any idea? I’ve got the obvious ones but there must be one hidden somewhere

I’m having the same issue. I’m hoping it’s not a glitch.

Comment

So I want to type instructions to help you but it has been so long since I have been on the message boards (10 years!) that I forgot how to make the black text box for the spoilers!

But there is no glitch, I was stuck for a while too but then I figured it out. One of the things that helped me is realizing I had to right click on the tablet and it will give you a list of all the places to go. I hope that is not too much of a spoiler!

Comment

Yes, I figured it out right before I saw your answer and was going to respond with this. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Ameelurz View Post
          So I want to type instructions to help you but it has been so long since I have been on the message boards (10 years!) that I forgot how to make the black text box for the spoilers!
          I had the same problem! It's [*spoiler]Text here.[*/spoiler]. :)
          ..............................¸.×´¯`×.¸This Is Not A Movie
          ............¸.×´¯`×´`×´¯`×.¸.)) Things Just Aint The Same As Your Favorite Video
          ....¸.×´¯`×´`×.¸ SRH `×.¸ Try Standing Back And Move Me
          .((_________))·.×~×~×~×~´And Next To You's A Very Nice Place To Go

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowRanchHand View Post

I had the same problem! It's [*spoiler]Text here.[*/spoiler]. :)
            The proper usage is [spoiler]Insert spoiler text here [/spoiler] so it will look like this:
            Insert spoiler text here
            Happy 90th Birthday,
            Nancy Drew!

Nancy Drew was born when The Secret of the Old Clock was published on April 28, 1930!

Comment

Working...
            X