This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCTV security footage?

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to put this security footage together. Please help, spoilers welcome.

I need to know too, im going insane

Comment

I'm also super stuck on this :( . Did anyone figure it out?

Comment

Make sure u compare the evidence list to each drawer (esp the empty ones), click on the camera above the door, click on the window and the bars beside the window, and the computer in the evidence room. Then speak with the judge!

Comment

but how do you put the video clips together?

Comment

I am super stuck as well. So far I only have 6 seconds men’s room, 7 seconds hallway, 8 seconds and 9 seconds evidence room, 11 seconds entrance and 12 seconds 13 seconds and 14 seconds outside. Am I missing any that you have?

Comment

Oh my gosh! Finally figured it out. You really need to comb through those videos!

the solution is as follows
              outside 0:00 entrance 0:01 hallway 0:02 men's room 0:03-0:06 hallway 0:07 and every other second where you see the hooded figure

sorry i finished the puzzle and it the game wouldn't let me go back to the solution
              also screens with the red car

hope this helps!!!!!!

Comment

It still isn’t working for me. I must be missing something or have something in there that does not belong. Could you list them all out?

Comment

Originally posted by luvspuppies101 View Post
                  It still isn’t working for me. I must be missing something or have something in there that does not belong. Could you list them all out?
                  A good way to go about it is to try and figure out who the hooded figure might be and follow their tracks. It's exactly as Celestial said...
                  Just follow Jason's tracks,
                  add each frame as Celestial said, then add frames from the
                  Evidence room, then hallway, then outiside, until the red car disappears

HIH
                  ~The worst monsters are people-like you and me - Renate~ Did I help any? I appreciate reps!

Comment

In case you still need them, here are all the time stamps -
                    0:00 - Outside | 0:01 - Entrance | 0:02 - Hallway | 0:03-0:06 - Men's Room | 0:07 - Hallway | 0:08-0:09 - Evidence Room | 0:10 - Hallway | 0:11 - Entrance | 0:12-0:15 - Outside

Comment

Working...
                    X