Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• map

so i found
    the map with the red circle on alicias desk and placed it on the hathorne house on the map in the evidence room
    but i have no idea what to do with this information. please help this game is slowly killing me

You just have to place it on the correct house on the map in the correct orientation. Try looking at the map carefully first. The outline is hard to misinterpret. lemme know if you need a spoiler!
    ~The worst monsters are people-like you and me - Renate~ Did I help any? I appreciate reps!

Comment

i did put it on the right house. i just don’t know what to do now, i’m looking around the house and i can’t find anything to do

Comment

Originally posted by RitaDee View Post
        i did put it on the right house. i just don’t know what to do now, i’m looking around the house and i can’t find anything to do
        Figured it out! Look at
        the plant on the side of the house beside HH
        ~The worst monsters are people-like you and me - Renate~ Did I help any? I appreciate reps!

Comment

Originally posted by RitaDee View Post
          I have two things on my list, finding the Salem map and find the source of the ergot poisoning. I am having difficulty with the map...I know its the one in the evidence room wall but I cant put the map in my inventory up there...can you help?

Comment

Working...
          X