Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ergot Source

How do I complete that task? After
    finding the water map and matching it to HH, and talking through with everyone, including finding Jason's false alibi
    Totally STUCK. The follow-through in this game is terrible.
    ~The worst monsters are people-like you and me - Renate~ Did I help any? I appreciate reps!

look at the plant to the side of Lauren's house. Nancy should say something.
    | MIS | SEA | LIE | MED | SPY | GTH | DED | TMB | ASH | CAP | SAW | TOT | WAC | RAN | HAU | VEN | CRY | ICE | CRE | CAN | TRN | CLK | CUR | SHA | DDI | CAR | DOG | SSH | FIN | TRT | MHM | STFD | SCK2 | SCK 1

Comment

I know this isn't a solution to your question, but I have two things on my list, finding the Salem map and find the source of the ergot poisoning. I am having difficulty with the map...I know its the one in the evidence room wall but I cant put the map in my inventory up there...can you help?

Comment

Originally posted by ray-123 View Post
        I know this isn't a solution to your question, but I have two things on my list, finding the Salem map and find the source of the ergot poisoning. I am having difficulty with the map...I know its the one in the evidence room wall but I cant put the map in my inventory up there...can you help?
        Just right click on the map in your inventory then put it on the Salem map in the Evidence Room. That doesn't work?
        ~The worst monsters are people-like you and me - Renate~ Did I help any? I appreciate reps!

Comment

Originally posted by Nafisa.t13 View Post

Just right click on the map in your inventory then put it on the Salem map in the Evidence Room. That doesn't work?
          No it’s not...there must be something I haven’t done yet. Do you have to put the map on a specific area of the evidence room map?

Comment

Like when I’m close but not zoomed into the map and try to put it on , Nancy says “cant use that here” then I zoom in on the map and it doesn’t let me place it on the map

Comment

Have you looked at the water map on its own? Has Nancy commented on it?

Comment

Have you looked at the water map on its own? Has Nancy commented on it?
                Oh my god...I was looking at the wrong map!!! I got it, thanks lol

Comment

No problem, cheers!

Comment

No problem, cheers!
                    Is Nancy supposed to say something when you correctly place it? I’m at HH where you said to go and nothings happening!

Comment

Originally posted by ray-123 View Post

Is Nancy supposed to say something when you correctly place it? I’m at HH where you said to go and nothings happening!
                      Once you've placed the map correctly and Nancy says she should go check it out, you can go
                      to the house beside HH and look near the plants beside the house... specifically, look at the ground near the plants.

Comment

Working...
                      X