Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important! Fixed Ghost Hunting Issue for Mac Users!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jenibell
    replied
    Omg thank you sooooo much!!!! This worked for me!!

Leave a comment:

• jennyhm
    replied
    In case others are wondering, the way I did it: also did not spin the knobs. Held down on my trackpad while moving from left to right. The first thing to do is to turn the right knob. This makes the green wave higher or lower. Get the wave to the exact same height as the red one. Then, play around with the left slider until you get the waves to completely line up. This one requires patience. Once you start getting to ones that are quite close to matching, keep going really slowly as you know that you are close to getting the perfect match!

Leave a comment:

• Ndfan1234
    started a topic Important! Fixed Ghost Hunting Issue for Mac Users!

Important! Fixed Ghost Hunting Issue for Mac Users!

Hi everyone! I was nearly about to rip my hair out trying to use my Mac's trackpad to move the ghost hunting device knobs, but I figured out the way to manipulate it. If you go to your Mac's trackpad settings, you can raise the tracking speed all the way to fast. This makes it much easier to move the knobs. In addition to that, when you are turning a knob, do NOT spin in the direction of the circle. You will always be dragging either to the top left or top right. It will work every time. Hope that helps!
Working...
X