CCTV Footage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCTV Footage

Ok, I'm looking through the CCTV footage and Dierdre said I have to put it in a timeline. I've captured all the points where you see the suspect, but nothing's happening. What am I supposed to be doing?

Make sure you have footage for every second

Comment

Originally posted by imgwenstaxy View Post
      Make sure you have footage for every second
      What do you mean? I thought the suspect had to be in every picture I save to the timeline?

I'm supposed to have a picture for 00:00, 00:01, etc.? The suspect won't be in those pictures then

Comment

yes, 1 frame for every second is needed. Pick the frame that best fits where the thief would be, even if they may not be in the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbnancyd View Post

What do you mean? I thought the suspect had to be in every picture I save to the timeline?

I'm supposed to have a picture for 00:00, 00:01, etc.? The suspect won't be in those pictures then
          Yeah, suspect is in all of the frames, save one or two (they're there, but it's hard to see). Let me know if you need a full solution! HIH
          ~The worst monsters are people-like you and me - Renate~ Did I help any? I appreciate reps!

Comment

Are all of the cameras used at least once? I can't find the suspect in a few of the rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by Cbnancyd View Post
              Are all of the cameras used at least once? I can't find the suspect in a few of the rooms.
              No, not all have to be used. I believe the
              courtroom and women's bathroom
              are not used at all.

Not a complete puzzle spoiler but
              The blonde man(?) is the suspect. He enters the building then goes into the men's bathroom to change into the black sweatshirt. Then he breaks into the evidence room and drives away in the red car
              So you need screen captures of the suspect (or the room that the suspect is in) for each second.

Comment

Working...
              X